It says a lot that ba enmaison-margiela/Maison Margiela’s calling card is a quartet of exposed stitches – what that sums up is the artisanal, deliberately deconstructed look of its designs. Don’t fear, this indigo denim jacket is finished so there’s no need for you to go DIY; instead, revel in the placeholder tape that creates a trompe l’oeil pocket on one half of the chest. We’ve seen a lot of trucker re-takes, but rarely one that plays tricks on our minds.
- Maison Margiela denim jacket
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, slip pocket at front, welt pockets at front, indigo wash, contrast stitching, embroidered strips at front, silver-toned hardware, contrast stitching at back, raw trims
- 100% cotton; lining 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Machine wash
- Size 40: Length 23", chest 42"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Made in Italy
MAISON MARGIELA Embroidered strips denim jacket 423-3005894-S50AM0344S30561 dzqMVCQyvvhUEa