Home Forums Stories Waiting for her

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by A2spot 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 12 total)
  • Author

admin
    Admin
    @admin

Waiting For Her
    Prologue
    •••••••√••••••••••√•••••••••√•
    Both students and workers could be seen moving in and out the popular main gate of the university of Benin, the sellers selling, the buyers, buying and the beggers, begging.
    Groups of small pillars could be seen arranged in a single file outside the main gate, each pillar separated from the other by a strong, long iron rod. The small pillars are meant for students to relax outside the main gate, lovers to catch up or girls to gossip.
    On one of this pillar sat a young man who seem to be observing the whole scenario, he seem to pay attention more on a particular begger, an old man who stops students to bore them with stories of how he is a pensioner and needs money to feed, some good and kind students gave him what they had while others, those who knew him well passed him by.
    From the way the young man stared at the begged, it was obvious the begger had once approached him maybe sometime in the past. The guy was putting on a short knicker and a T-shirt, his phone could be visibly seen on his left hand.
    The begged suddenly turned and seem to be coming towards the young man, on seeing this, the guy got up from the pillar and went away towards the opposite direction before the begger could get to him, ” I am not waiting for you, I am waiting for her” He said to himself as he made to cross the road to the other side.

#25 Reply

admin
    Admin
    @admin

Available Episodes

¤ Episode 1

¤ Episode 2

¤ Episode 3

¤ Episode 4

¤ Episode 5

¤ Episode 6

¤ Episode 7

¤ Episode 8

¤ Episode 9

¤ Episode 10_Final episode 

#26 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

WAITING FOR HER
    EPISODE 1
    Phone: 08188317495
    ••••••√•••••••••√••••••••••√
    Some months ago, I finished my pre-degree in the popular university of Benin, it has been approximately 3 months now. About a month ago, my Muslim girlfriend broke up with me, it has been exactly a month and five days.
    About three days ago, the online girlfriend which I thought I could use to ease away the pain of my ex girlfriend broke up with me also because she thought I didn’t have interest in her, we only dated for five days, exactly five days 10 hours now. Everything about me wasn’t fine, everything was shattering and worst still UNIBEN has bluntly refused to release our admission list, we direct entry students. I held up my phone hoping to write an episode of one of my numerous stories I do post online ” Act of Faith” but no, the inspiration wasn’t coming. ” Gab!!” My dad shouted my name from the sitting room, I stood up sluggishly from the bed and headed towards the sitting room, I knew what he would be calling me for, it’s either about my admission status or why I have refused to wash his car which he asked me to wash since morning, it was either of those two, nothing more. ” Sir ” I answered as I got to the sitting room where he was lying on a couch and shaking his leg like a woman waiting for her son who she had plans of beating. ” Eh ehen, Gab, what are they saying about you people admission stuff?” He asked , ” Nothing daddy, they haven’t said anything yet about it” I told him,I was tired of his everyday question about my admission status, it was annoying. ” Are you sure you are following the website?” He asked , only if he knew it was called ” Kofa page”. ” Yes dad, I am following their website ” I said trying hard not to laugh, ” Hmm, okay go, I just pray you get this admission ” He said and continued with the football match he was viewing. ” God, please, help me, let UNIBEN consider me for admission this year, I promise to serve you for ever ” I prayed as I entered into my room, ” God , I want to leave home” I hit my bed stand with anger , I felt the pain on my leg but my anger surpassed it. I was tired of staying at home, I was tired of going to the football pitch everyday and seeing my ex girlfriend play love with her new boyfriend, I don’t know what it meant but they are always present any time my team has a match with another team, she was always there with the new guy, yes he looks more handsome than I am, he the perfect description of a big boy, the kind of guy she wanted me to be, but I am not that kind of guy, I happen to be just a simple guy that just like to keep it simple, but the last time I checked, that is not the kind of guy a girl wish for.
    I didn’t know when I slept off but when i opened my eyes again, it was 9:30pm. I stretched my hand for my phone which always sleep with me, I stared at it for any missed call, but who would call me? I logged in to my kofa page again, I knew I was still going to see the same status, submitted, but I had to still check. I put In my login details and it soon started to load, the page came on and I was surprised at what I saw, the status had changed, it was no more submitted, it now read clearly, Admitted. I quickly scrolled down the page to see the course I was given, I closed my eyes as I swipe the phone up to the bottom of the page, ” Biochemistry ” it read, ” Yes!” I shouted to myself, I have been admitted, I am now to pursue a degree, ( BSCBCH) , my happiness new no bound as I sprang up from the bed, at last, I was now at the verge of becoming a two hundred level biochemistry student. ” Daddy” I shouted as I ran into his room, he didn’t answer to my shout rather he stared at me expecting what I was to say, ” I have been admitted o” I shouted laughing, ” Really, which course?” He asked me happily, ” Biochemistry daddy, industrial biochemistry ” I shouted happily, ” Hmmm” his countenance changed, ” But you said you got 12 points out of 15?” He asked me, ” Yes I got twelve point” I concurred, ” 12 point is enough to get you Medical lab science or course like Pharmacy ” he told me, ” Daddy, Uniben gave me this, I am okay with it ” I told him, ” Are you sure you want the Biochemistry or should I call prof to change it for you?” He asked me, ” Change what? I want the Biochemistry ” I told him, ” Okay then, it’s your choice” He told me and faced the other side of his big bed, I walked away from his room although a little bit angry but not too angry to cover up my happiness. My phone vibrated on my hand, ” Ah, who is calling me today? ” I asked myself as I picked the call from the unknown number, ” Who is this?” I asked in a little bit of a calm voice, ” Gabriel, it’s me o, Victedo, this is my dad’s number” Came the voice of one of my friends back then during our pre degree program. ” Victor, you remember me today?” I asked him, ” Gabriel, I did not forget you, things are not just good. Have you seen your admission status? ” he asked me, ” Yes o, I just see am now” I laughed, ” What were you given?” he asked , ” BCH ” I answered. ” Wow, biochemistry, that’s nice o” He told me, ” What about you?” I asked ,” Guy Uniben finish me o” His voice was sorrowful, ” Wethin dey knack you?” I asked , ” Na AEB , they give me o” he said, ” Wooow, AEB, that sounds like a big course, congratulations bro” I told him, sincerely, I was happy for him. ” Guy, calm down, do you know what AEB mean?” He asked me, ” No oo, but I do hear it very well, it is a very famous course” I answered, ” Guy, na Animal and Environmental Biology oooo” he lamented on phone, I tried to hold myself from laughing, I noticed I could not hold it and quickly put an end to the call as I bursted into laughter, myself and Victor are the same set of people that do sit in front of the class then during the course of our pre degree program, we would gladly boast to anyone that cares to listen of how ambitious we are to get Medicine, but today, what is the case, BCH And AEB.

#27 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Waiting For Her
    Episode: Episode 2
    •••••••√••••••••••√•••••••••√•
    That was how it got started, about eight days after seeing my admission later, I made to start my journey of life, I made to go to school. I sat on my bed the night before I was to go to school thinking about how simple I was going to live when I get to school, ” I swear, I won’t follow any girl again in my life” I said to myself, not after what the first one did to me. I looked at my phone which was as usual lying beside me, It was about go to off as the battery percent was just 5. ” Let me call her and tell her I will be going away” I thought to myself as I picked up my phone and dialed the number of my ex girlfriend, she picked on the second trial. ” Hello who is this?” She asked, so she has even deleted my number from her phone? ” It’s me, Gabriel ” I said swallowing my spit, ” Ah, ah, Gabi, hope no problem, this one you are calling me this night?” She asked, ” No, there is no problem, I just want to tell you that I have gotten admission ” I told her trying hard not to stammer, ” okay o, at last, you won’t finally grow old at home” She laughed, I took it as an insult but also laughed with her. ” Anyways, good luck o and please try to be mature when you get to school” Came another insult, I was speechless on what to say and then my phone helped me put an end to the call by switching off by itself, the battery has gone flat. ” It’s not your fault now, I was the one that called you” I thought as I went towards our backyard to put on the generator.
    °
    °
    °
    ” Gabriel, take my words seriously, I have passed through this phase of life so you should know that anything I tell you now is from experience” My dad started, of was around 11:00pm and we were the only one awake, ” Okay dad” I answered him, ” All things associated with being bad happens at night, Gabriel , try to avoid walking out at night, don’t night walk” He said cleaning his face with his Handkerchief, ” It’s by walking at night that they initiate people into cult, it’s as easy as that” He said, I nodded. ” Don’t follow any friend to anywhere you don’t know, any friend that tells you come make I go show you something for somewhere, Gabriel don’t follow” He continued, ” Okay” I answered, he talked more for about thirty minutes, giving me advises he had given me before. ” Gabriel, forget the pride, live for what you have come for, live like you came for your degree. Gabriel, from all I have said to you this night, I haven’t mentioned anything about girls, I won’t ask you not to have a girlfriend, as a matter of fact, I am not there to watch you, you are a teenager , you are free to even keep girlfriends, but from all you do, get wisdom” that was the only important thing I got that night ” In all your doings, get wisdom” .
    °°°
    That was about some months ago, am now a student of the school, University Of Benin, living life gently and Simple, I have tried to keep on with my father’s words. I live outside campus with two of my friends, Matt and Victedo. I knew Matt during my junior secondary school while Victedo, we met during the days of my pre degree. I also got a lot of good and smart friends at school, I got Roman, Praise, the most troublesome but best girl I have ever met , Preshy, there are actually two preshies ( permit the word). I also got mercy and lastly, I got Veronica, the one who changed my life. I first met Veronica one morning, I had come to school early that day to submit a particular physics assignment, the lecturer had threatened to use it as our test, though I knew he will not but according to one of the advises my dad gave me ” Summit any thing the lecturer wants”. I sat on the pavement in front of the physics lab, Roman was with me and we were busy comparing our assignments. ” Gabriel, seriously, I never thought of this your idea ” he said staring at my own, ” Na me be the man now” I laughed, ” You dey solve o” he praised, ” I tell you say I go do am” I laughed again. ” Please, let me have a look , I couldn’t solve it” A light feminine voice said beside us, she had been sitting beside us but none of us paid attention to her initially. I turned to face her so also did Roman, ” Give her the paper now” I told Roman, ” Because na woman now, you wan collect your paper from me bah?” Roman asked and the lady smiled revealing her well spaced teeth, I smiled back. ” Please, I will like to copy from it, I won’t lie to you, am not good at physics” She begged, ” Okay now, copy, you are free” I said to her smiling sheepishly. ” Thank you” She said as she brought her Biro and started to copy, ” What is your name?” I summoned up courage , ” Veronica” She said looking up at me, ” Hope you don’t want to toast me because am copying your assignment?” She asked, ” No, no, no, I just feel like asking?” I lied, the truth of the matter was that I had fallen, it was what they term love at first sight, she wasn’t too beautiful, she just happen to be an average girl but whatsoever it was that pushed me to her or attracted me to her, I don’t know. The feelings grew immediately, I didn’t know how it happened I don’t know. That was how I met her veronica, I started to love her from that day, but that’s isn’t who I am waiting for, it was through her that I met who I am waiting for till date.

#29 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Waiting For Her
    Episode: Episode 3
    ••••••••••√•••••••√••••••••√
    Veronica is a well endowed medium height girl, when I mean well endowed, I mean she has all a guy will want in a woman. When I first met Veronica, I had only one room mate then, that was Matt, Victedo came about some weeks after I met her. On getting home that same day, the same day I gave her my physics assignment to copy, I narrated everything to Matt. ” Guy, you won’t believe it o, i met a girl today” I told Matt who was lying on the bed , he was staring at a physics textbook which to him he was reading. One thing about Matt, he hates girls. After his first girlfriend broke up with him, he developed a big hatred for all girls, he believes girls are all the same. ” You met a girl, is that why you are smiling like that?” He asked dropping the book, ” Guy, you need to see this girl, she is glorious” I told him, ” Gabi, are you the one telling me this?” He asked me, ” The last time I checked, you promised not to have anything to do with girls after your now ex broke your heart” He reminded me, ” I know, those were just mouth making now” I said, ” Hmmm, what is her name? Is she beautiful or ugly, how is she like to have captured you just in one day?” He asked , ” For her name, she is Veronica, she is of medium height and how she captured me in one day, I can’t explain” I told him, ” You haven’t still answered one of the questions, is she beautiful?” He asked again, ” What am I to do with her beauty? ” I asked him, ” Because I believe ugly girls have ugly hearts just like their faces” He said, ” Any proof for that?” I asked him, ” Of course, I don’t say things am not sure of, remember your ex has an ugly face, and from the way she dumped you, I can boldly come to a conclusion that she has an ugly heart also” He laughed, I laughed also. ” Guy, remember your ex happens to be very beautiful, but remember, she dated you alongside three other guys, am sure that not a typical of a beautiful heart ” I told him and his laughing subsided. ” Okay, let stop insult, is veronica beautiful? ” he asked again, ” Yeah, she is beautiful” I told him, ” So you already love her just in one day?” He asked me, ” Does it take two days to love? ” I asked him back, ” Hmm, your own love, I never see o” He said opening his physics textbook again.
    I and Veronica became tight friends as time went by, I also got to know that she also did the same pre degree program like I did but we never met ourselves during those days. For the first few times I stayed with her, I thought she was a girl with absolutely good characters, though there was nothing between us but deep down in my mind, I had already signed her my girlfriend, I am the only one who knows she is my girlfriend, she herself doesn’t even know, funny isn’t it?
    As time went by , I later got to discover that she was about a month older than I am, but as they say, age is just a number, I still wanted her.
    Then on this particular day, about three weeks after we met, one of our lecturers decided to conduct a test, an impromptu test. That day, Veronica as usual was sitting just by me. Only few students were prepared for the test, I was among the lucky few. I literally taught Veronica everything, I allowed her copy my script. ” Gabriel, please, when you are going home, please call my phone, I want to go and eat” She told me after the test, ” No problem” I told her, I was happy I was privileged to teach her. We still had two more lectures for that day, the lectures were not important but I decided to stay behind for it, it takes nothing to wait behind. After the lectures, Veronica had not still come back, at this point, I was now wondering if to eat takes this long. ” I don’t even have card” I thought to myself as I made to call her, ” This is how I will just waste this hundred naira now ” I hissed as I walked towards basement complex where things were sold, it was a stone throw from our department but you still have to walk a bit. In basement complex, there are shops where food are being sold, there are shops where snacks are sold and we also have the cyber cafes. I stood in front of one of the numerous shops buying card, the woman selling the card was taking long and it was getting me impatient, I started to move my body in a way to show her that I was in a hurry, it was in course of doing this that my eyes caught Veronica in one of the cyber cafes, she was laughing and gisting happily with a guy, their sitting position alone was enough evidence that he was her boyfriend. ” Take your card” The woman told me, ” Thank you ma” I said as I took the card and sneaked out of the place, ” Hello veronica” I called her standing where I could see her clearly without her seeing me, ” Yeah Gabi, are you guys done with lectures?” She asked me , ” Yes oo, where are you now ?” I asked her, ” Dear, I decided to go read in the library , I can’t just waste my time on those useless courses” She said laughing, I also laughed. ” Okay now, am still at the department, come meet me there” I said, ” Okay dear” She answered and I put an end to the call. I saw her hug and pecked the guy before leaving the shop, ” Wow, this is wonderful” I laughed as I increased my pace towards our department where she came there to meet me, I pretended like nothing happened.

” Gabriel my man, that girl just want to use you to get what she wants” Vuctedo told me as I narrated all that happened to him and Matt that day, ” What does she want?” I asked him, ” She doesn’t want a carry over ” Matt said opening his physics textbook.

#30 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Waiting For Her
    Episode: Episode 4
    ••••••••√••••••••••••••√•••••••••√
    ” What do you mean?” I asked Matt, ” Just look at this, ever since you met this girl, you have been the one helping her with her assignments and her practical works, from the recent one, you now even help her in tests. If it continues this way, you will still be the same person to help her In exams” Matt told me, ” The only reason she is coming to you for help is because you are among the league of bright students in your department, you are the only one thinking she loves you, as a matter of fact, you are the only one loving here” Matt said, Victedo agreed with a nod. ” You know. You can’t be sure, we might just be judging her wrongly” I said, ” Then how can you explain what happened today? ” Matt asked, ” I don’t blame you anyways, you are in love” Matt said. ” Gabriel, in as much as I can’t justify what Veronica has done, I must advise you to be patient, because as they say, love is patient” Victedo said sitting on a reading chair. ” Gabi, as you love, use your head ” Matt added, ” I won’t want you to jump into this girl, watch her first” he concluded. ” I think I know what to do” I said as I got up from my bed, ” What?” They asked in union, ” Just don’t worry, watch me” I said to them and they nodded, truth be told, I knew not what to do.
    I couldn’t read that evening, on a norm, I do read three hours every passing day. This evening was different just because of a girl. Lot of thoughts crossed my head as I laid facing the ceiling that day, to me this was another heartbreak, thank God the relationship wasn’t deep, I meant the relationship only I knew about. ” But God wait o, why must I be different? Why can’t I just be like any other guy? Why can’t I just have a trust worthy and loving girlfriend like other guys?” I asked myself not knowing I had spoken it out loud, ” You know why?” Victedo who was on his book asked, ” Why?” I asked back, ” Because you are too simple. Look at you, you got all you want, the money, the height and to some extent, the face” he said laughing, I smiled. ” But girls don’t like guys who are too simple, girls want that big boy, that guy that can dress up to impress the ladies, you should understand what am talking about mehnnn” Victedo said laughing, thank God Matt wasn’t around that evening, he would have detailed victedo’s points. ” See guy, any girl that will like me must like me like this o, I don’t like to be a big boy and I believe very soon, I will have a girl” I said, ” Keep hoping bro, God will provide” He said and returned to his book, just then my phone rang, talk more of the devil, Veronica. ” Hey Gabi” She greeted, ” Hi Vero” I greeted smiling, ” How are you doing now?” She asked, ” Am fine o, and you? ” I asked back, ” Am fine my dear” She said. ” Have you done that physics 212 assignment?” She asked, ” Yes, I have solved them” I answered, Victedo turned to me and smiled. ” Okay, please don’t forget to come early tomorrow dear, I haven’t done mine” She said, ” Hmm, okay o, have heard you” I told her and with that, she ended the call. ” Guy, don’t tell me you are going tomorrow” Victedo said immediately I dropped the call, ” Am I mad? Go where? Am not going o, I just gave her hope” I laughed, ” That’s my man ” Victedo also laughed. ” I was thinking you will be a fool to go” Victedo continued, ” You should trust me now, I no fit do that kind thing” I told him. ” What’s time now?” He changed the topic, ” 5:35pm” I answered checking my phone, ” Oboy, let’s stroll out now” he said standing up from his reading chair, ” Stroll to where?” I asked him, ” To sport complex or any other place where we can feel the cool breeze of the night” he told me. ” Okay now, let’s go ” I got up and put on my jacket, ” You can’t tell if we can even catch some girls” he added laughing, I simply hissed. We strolled to sport complex, luckily for us, we met some group of boys playing football, we gladly watched them play till about 6:30 when we decided to go home. ” Those boys can’t even play self” Victedo said as we entered our street, ” You can’t play either” I told him, ” As if you can play” He countered, ” I never said they didn’t play well” I told him . ” Victedo, can you see that girl? The one putting on a brown gown?” I asked him looking in the direction of a young girl who was walking towards us, “Yes , what about her?” He asked, ” That girl was in the same class with us during our pre-degree program” I told him, ” I never saw her o” He said looking directly at the girl who was looking at the ground as she walked, ” You don’t look at people like that” I told him, ” But she is beautiful o” He smiled, ” What’s her name?” He asked me, ” I only know her facially, we never spoke to each other before, I don’t know her name” I told him, ” she is beautiful” he said again as the girl passed us, ” Which department was she thrown to?” He asked , ” Guy, I said I don’t even know her name, how should I know her department?” I asked him back, ” Oh, sorry, I forgot you don’t know anything” He laughed and we walked back home in peace.

I was already in the bathroom early the next morning, the time was still about 6:00am. I rushed my bathing and dressed up for school . ” Gabi, don’t tell me you are going to school to give your assignment to Veronica after all you said yesterday?” Victedo asked getting up from his bed, ” Fool, the lecturer asked us to summit as early as 7:00 this morning, see the time is already 6:30″ I told him, ” Abeg rush o, before you won’t summit now and you will say am the one pursuing you from your village” He laughed, as I carried my school bag and hit the road. I got to school before 7:00 and headed towards basement not to summit the assignment but because that was where Veronica will always wait for me to bring my assignment to her, as a matter of fact, we are not to summit the assignment till 2:00pm that day. I met veronica sitting at our usual spot, ” Good morning Veronica ” I greeted her as I brought out my assignment and handed it to her, truly, love is something you can’t fight.

#31 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Waiting For Her
    Episode: Episode 5
    ••••••√••••••√•••••√••
    That was how I continued, I continued to love veronica though I knew she had someone else. I didn’t also stop giving her my assignments, I thought that would make her love me but my thinking were just like that of an immature guy. Victedo and Matt continued to advise me on what to do and what not to do but I never listened to them.
    ” Gabriel, have you ever thought of what would happen if you refuse to give Veronica your assignment just for a day?” Matt asked me one fateful evening, ” I don’t want it to happen” I told him. ” sometimes, you make me want to believe this girl is controlling you from her village” Victedo said from the kitchen, ” Why?” I asked, ” You just want to do everything to please her, you fear what she might do if you offend her” he said, he was right. ” To me, I think her reaction towards you when she is angry will tell if she loves you or not” Victedo continued. ” Just try this, the next time she asks you for your assignment, try tell her you are not giving her and let’s see what happens” Matt said, ” Don’t tell her you haven’t done it o, just tell her you can’t give her” Victedo added. ” Guys, I know this girl doesn’t love me, I only want to make the love grow In her, love as they say is patient” I told them, ” There is a way a girl who wish to love you in future will behave compared to the girl who has no atom of love for you at all” Matt said, ” Just try tell her no for the first time, and let’s be there when you do that” Matt concluded while I nodded. Their advise was good and worth doing but I got a problem, I was scared of loosing her before having her.
    The next time we were given another tough assignment was about two days later, I have thought about what Matt and Victedo told me and I have decided to do as they instructed. I have also been thinking about many other things, why will she only call me whenever she needs to do her assignment? She never calls to greet or gist, just to ask for assignment.
    About 6:00pm of that particular day, she called. Matt and Victedo were with me in the room and thought they didn’t say a thing, I knew they were paying attention to what I will tell Veronica. ” Hello Vero” I greeted, ” Gabi dear, how far?” She asked, ” Am fine thank God” I answered. ” Have you done the assignment? ” she asked me, ” Yeah, I have done it” I said , I was now sweating. ” I trust you now, please let’s meet at our normal spot tomorrow” She said and made to put an end to the call, ” I can’t come” I quickly put in before she ended the call, ” What did you say?” She asked, she probably didn’t hear me well. ” I said I can’t come to basement tomorrow ” I told her, this time I was bold. I could see Victedo giving me a thumb up, Matt had his physics textbook to his face. ” Why can’t you come, any problem?” She asked, ” No, there is nothing wrong, I don’t just feel like giving you my assignments again, I think you should learn to do things yourself” I said, ” See this Mumu o” was what she said next, I was taken a bit aback by shock. ” Just because I am helping you by copying your assignment,you now think you can insult me bah? ” She asked , I was quiet not knowing what to say. ” I don’t blame you” She fired on, ” Aunty do and get off the phone jare” Matt shouted from where he was sitting, thank God I got someone to talk for me. ” Who is that?” Veronica asked, ” Wholala, the brother of tatala” Victedo answered, I could not help but laugh. ” Abeg get off the phone jare, at your age you are still copying assignment from your mate, and your parent will be at home thinking their daughter is struggling to become somebody in life, nonsense ” Matt added, ” Let her be there deceiving herself ” Victedo added, ” Is it me they are talking to like that? ” Veronica stammered, ” No ooo. It’s that aunty beside you” I said laughing, ” I regret ever knowing you” She said, ” Get out my friend” Matt shouted and I put an end to the call. ” Thank you guys” I said as I dropped the call, ” Don’t mention, don’t mention” Victedo said, ” That’s what you should have done to her all this while” Matt said, ” The girl just want to use you and get first class o” Victedo said, ” Don’t mind her” I said and kept quiet, I was thinking about Veronica, we were to harsh on the poor girl.
    Veronica didn’t talk to me again for weeks, as a matter of fact, she now has another guy she sticks with . I was jealous at first but as time went on, I began to forget everything and moved on with my normal and simple life hoping that God will give me a good girl at the right time . The love I got for Veronica soon faded off and I started to consider her as a non living been, I wasn’t bothered about her again and we never spoke again until one day.
    On this particular day, I had come early to school so as to summit my chemistry practical assignment. I saw Veronica some blocks from where I was, she was with her workbook looking for who to copy from as usual, unluckily for her, the new fool she copies from was not around. I removed my gaze from her and opened my manual to go through it in case of any mistake. ” Gabriel” I heard someone call from behind after about ten minutes, I didn’t need to turn to know it was Veronica, ” Yes what is it?” I asked as I turned slowly to face her, shockingly, she wasn’t alone this time, she was with another girl, a very beautiful average height girl, I recognized her immediately as the girl I had showed Victedo, the one that lives in my street. ” What is it?” I asked veronica again ignoring the girl, Veronica couldn’t say anything, she was obviously ashamed of herself. ” Please, we want you to help us with our assignment ” The girl said taking my workbook.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Waiting for her
Your information:

Close Menu