Home Forums Science and Technology SEE HOW TO EASILY UNSUBSCRIBE FROM GLO 557 SUBSCRIPTION AND MESSAGE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by A2spot 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Many persons have been complaining on how Glo have been deducting there Airtime for various Subscription and Messages which they are not using. 

Globacom Nigeria is a well-known telecom service provider in Nigeria and also the Grand Masters Of Data.

They strive daily to make sure their Subscribers are fed with High-quality Services and that they get satisfied with their services.

This issue of 557 Subscription and message has been around for some time now, and recently online, i saw a post where a Glo subscriber lamented badly on how his Airtime have been deducted severally for  a Subscription he dont use.

Glo has been deducting my money weekly for subscription i don’t use. 577 Facebook easy alert. How do i Unsubscribe. The code for Deactivating is not working & i know it is a delibrate ploy by them to swindle customers. pls share if u have experienced this. 

The above text is also from another Glo subscriber who suffered from same issue and even thinks that it is a deliberate ploy by Glo to defraud its users.

I too recently, fell victim of the 557 Subscription and Message which i didn’t Subcribe to and which i dont use, so today i contacted Glo Customer Care, and i was told what to which worked fine for me and Unsubscribed me from the subcribtion.

So How Do You UNSUBSCRIBE FROM GLO 557 AND MESSAGE? 

Many have contacted Glo Customer Care to Unsubscribe from Glo 557 and Message, yet the Subscription is still on and there precious airtime is been deducted for what they dont use.

Today i will show you how you could Unsubscribe From Glo 557 subscription and Message.

To stop the Glo 557 Subcribtion and Message just send “STOP” In capital letters without ” ” to “2442” 

Conclusion:

I know it feels bad when you are been charged for what you dont use, that why i had to take my time to show you how you can quickly and easily Unsubscribe From Glo 557 Subscription and Message.

The above mentioned method to Unsubscribe From Glo 557 Subcribtion has been tried by me and it worked just too fine, so definitely i am very positive that it will work for you.

Did this help you? Let us know about it through the comment session below. Share with friends and save someone’s airtime today.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: SEE HOW TO EASILY UNSUBSCRIBE FROM GLO 557 SUBSCRIPTION AND MESSAGE
Your information:

Close Menu