Home Forums Stories SAVED BY SIN (Mr. Cultist)

This topic contains 81 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Oc best 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 8 through 14 (of 82 total)
  • Author

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

SAVED BY SIN
    EPISODE: EPISODE 6
    “Don’t be bothered, I know I am not your girlfriend, I know what we do is just for the fun and for the money, you don’t need to keep reminding me” queen told him, he nodded his head in affirmation and slowly walked away. Queen made sure he was out of sight before bringing out the money he had given her earlier, she counted it. “15 thousand naira” she almost shouted, “This guy is damn rich” she smiled as she walked towards the part of the club where all the activities were taking place.
    Meeting Queen for the first time, you might think she is a girl in her early twenties, but no, She is actually 17 years and about 8 months old, she was rather exposed to the bad side of life at a very young age, the reason wasn’t farfetched, she grew up in the ghetto and without the strict hands of a father. Her mom had contributed a lot to her character, she never had time for her daughter, her only daughter. Her mom Mrs. Nwok had only been forced to give Queen the primary and secondary education because she thought it was necessary, she had also given Queen the money for her first Jamb form which Queen had failed the exam. She had promised herself not to have anything to do with Queen schooling anymore, to her, she had done her best.
    The DJ wasn’t relenting, he continued to give them hits songs as they danced around the club that night, each girl dancing with a guy or two. Queen wasn’t left out, she was enjoying every bit of her life as she gave the guy she was dancing with a lap dance, the guy on his part seem to be enjoying every bit of it, he danced on like a mad dog.
    They didn’t waste time, Gabriel and Israel hurried to the nearest cyber café to print out their Jamb result. The café was just two buildings from Gabriel’s residence so it didn’t take them time to get there. “We want to print o” Israel shouted from the outside of the Café. An attendant, a young beautiful girl probably in her teens approached them to attend to them. “What do you want to print?” she asked politely with a bright smile on her lips, “This your smile will kill somebody o” Israel smiled back diverting from the subject matter, the girl blushed, “Don’t remove the smile o, just keep the smile on your lips, it makes you more beautiful” he added and this time the girl laughed. “Sorry, we came to pri………” Gabriel was saying but Israel cut him short, “Print what? You and who came here to print?” Israel asked him using a harsh tone, he was shocked and stared at Israel in disbelief, and his mouth, slightly opened. “Sister don’t mind him o, I only came here to see your bright face and your smile” Israel turned to the girl again. “See, my madam is around, maybe we can talk some other time” The girl told him as she stole a glance around the shop. “No problem then, we can talk some other time only if you give me your phone number” Israel smiled, the young lady looked round the shop again and quickly called out some numbers to him. “Thank you, now we are here to print” Israel said while Gabriel smiled, his friend is doomed.
    It was around 5am in the morning, Queen walked haphazardly down her street, it was obvious she was drunk and her movement confirmed it. She would sometimes fall to the ground but all those times, she always got up. How she was able to locate her house, only God knows, but she soon stopped in front of her gate and pushed it open. She walked towards their main door and banged it like she had come as a thief. “Who is that?” her mom shouted from inside, “Come and open the door for your only daughter” Queen said still staggering, her voice that moment was like that of an abnormal person. Her mom opened the door from the inside and stared at her daughter, she wasn’t surprise, this wasn’t the first neither was it the second or third time Queen would be coming home this way. “Mama the mama” Queen hailed as she staggered into the house, her mother didn’t reply her. “This one you are not saying anything, hmm mama, I suspect you” Queen continued to talk as she staggered into her room.
    The café attendant inputted Israel’s log in details into the computer system and waited for it to load, it took about 5 minutes for the page to load due to the slow network. “Wow, you are smart o, 299 in jamb, congratulations o” the girl congratulated him, Israel only smiled. The girl printed out his result and handed it over to him, he collected it and held tight to her hands. “Thank you” he appreciated looking directly into her eyes and smiling, “You are welcome “she smiled back as he stood up from the chair, it was Gabriel’s turn. Gabriel sat and immediately gave the girl his login details, the network was a bit fast this time and in less than two minutes, his result came up. “Wow, 320, unbelievable” the girl shouted, “Hey, keep your voice down, you will draw attention to us” Gabriel told her while she covered her mouth with her both hands, “How did you do it?” The girl asked him, “dedication and hard work” he smiled. “Hmm, scholar” she patted him, she made to click on the print icon when a notification suddenly came up on the monitor, “You are unable to print your result because you were found to be involved in examination malpractice” the girl read it out to the hearing of both Gabriel and Israel, Gabriel turned to the screen immediately, “That isn’t for me” he stammered turning to Israel, “So na even expo you take pass” the girl let out a long, loud hiss.

Email me: [email protected]
    Call me: 08188317495

#336 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

SAVED BY SIN
    EPISODE: EPISODE 7
    “No, that’s not mine, I wasn’t involved in any form of malpractice” Gabriel tried to explain himself to the attendant. “I wasn’t expecting you to say you were involved in the first place, we know your types” the attendant let out a laugh, a mockery laugh. “You guys will be…..” she was still saying but Israel who had been quiet all these while suddenly interrupted her. “Shut up!!!” Israel shunned her, “He wasn’t involved in it” Israel shouted at her, she was surprised, was this not the same Israel who had been treating her like a Queen before now? What suddenly came over him? “Gabriel, let’s leave here, I think there might be a problem somewhere” Israel drew his friend up. In as much as Gabriel tried to conceal the tears that were already forming in his eyes, they still fell. As he walked out that Café that day, he had tears on his cheeks and he didn’t bother to wipe them off despite the number of people staring at him. It was unusual to see a guy of his age crying in public, those who saw him continued to stare at him until he was out of sight, Nigerians. “Israel, believe me, I wasn’t involved in any form of malpractice” Gabriel said to his friend the moment they entered his compound, “I know that Gabriel, I know you were not involved in it, I think there is a miss up somewhere which needs to be rectified” Israel patted him. Together with Israel, Gabriel walked into the main house, his dad and mom were in the sitting room discussing. “Why is your face like that?” his mom asked him getting up slowly from the couch, “I was accused of malpractice in my Jamb examination” he said and his Dad sprang up immediately, “You were accused or you were involved?” his dad asked him, Gabriel opened his mouth wide in shock. “That was too harsh” Mrs. Helen turned to her husband. “Mom believe me, I wasn’t involved in it, mom please believe me” Gabriel begged holding his mom’s hand. “I believe you son, I know you won’t do such a thing” she rubbed her hand on his head, “we can’t be so sure “his dad interrupted, “Get ready, tomorrow, we will both go to jamb office at Lekki, we will confirm there” he added and walked away. “I trust you son, I trust you” his Mom said to him as she walked briskly to the room to talk to her husband. “Gabriel, I think I will be going now, take heart bro” Israel patted him, he had been observing the whole drama all these while. “Thanks Israel” Gabriel hugged his friend, “Thank you so much” he added as he released him and allow him leave. The moment Israel left the sitting room, Gabriel buried his hands in his palms and shed hot tears, first, his girlfriend Nkechi broke up with him and now, Jamb is accusing him of what he knows nothing of, it has been a really bad month for him.
    Their sitting room wasn’t as furnished as those of high classed people, but nevertheless it was very much comfortable. There is a big center table at the center of the sitting room, it was surrounded with couches, couches of different type. There is a small dinning corner in a corner of the sitting room, it was made up of a plastic reading table surrounded with four plastic reading chairs, a typical dining table. An old black and white television could also be seen in the sitting room, it got spoilt a long time ago, it was just there to occupy space. Queen and her mom sat opposite each other, the only thing separating them was the center table. “Mama, we have been staring at each other for the pass ten minutes now, have you forgotten you called me to have a word with me?” Queen asked her mother, “I know I called you” her Mom started, “I want us to talk about your life” she added. “What is wrong with my life?” Queen asked her, “Everything is wrong with your life Queen, is these how other girls of your age behave?” her mom asked her angrily, Queen only smiled. “Mama, those other girls haven’t seen the light” Queen told her mother as she got up from the red couch, her mother was sitting on the blue couch. “Queen, come back here!!” her Mom shouted at her as she made to walk out of the sitting room, “Mama please, leave me alone, am sure you also haven’t seen the light” Queen laughed and exited the sitting room. She has obviously seen the light.
    The journey to Lekki wasn’t meant to be long, but the traffic and condition of Lagos’s road made a journey of 30 minutes turn into one of one hour. “This journey has taken longer than expected” Mrs. Helen said to no one in particular, she was with her husband and her son Gabriel, they were all in her husband’s car heading to Lekki, to the Jamb office. “I told you not to follow us, we didn’t force you to come so don’t complain” her husband smiled, “I must be involved in anything pertaining my son’s education” she said patting Gabriel whose head was tinted backwards, he was lost in thought.
    They got to their destination at about 20 minutes later, the slow manner at which Mrs. Helen walked out of the car showed that she was exhausted, Gabriel on his side didn’t look like he was tired, he was looking vibrant and walking like he was about to jump on someone for a fight. After series of questioning by some of the staffs there, they were finally directed to an Office occupied by a fat man. “Good morning” Mr. Jason greeted the fat man, the fat man murmured some sort of reply. “We are here on an issue concerning my son, he was accused to be involved in some sort of malpractice” Mr. Jason said while the fat man looked up to them for the first time. “What do you want me to do, if he is accused of examination malpractice then he certainly indulged in it” The fat man said. “If I was involved in examination malpractice, then the board wouldn’t have uploaded my result for me to see in the first place, I was just about printing it out when the notification came up that I was involved in it” Gabriel explained, the expression on the man’s face showed he was paying attention. “What was your Jamb score?” the man asked him, “320” Gabriel said as he opened his phone to show the man a screenshot of his result, he had actually asked Israel to screenshot it and send it to his phone the previous day when they had initially checked the result through Israel’s phone. His parent were shocked, he never told them he performed so well in the exam, he only told them he was accused of malpractice. “I won’t lie to you guys, from what this boy had said and from this evidence he had provided, it is obvious that his result was sold” the man said. Mrs. Helen placed her both hand on her head, Mr. Jason didn’t react, he only stared at the man expecting him to continue. “From what he had said, the result was sold at the exact time he was about to print out the result, he only missed by some seconds. That was why the result first came up and after some minutes, it showed the notification” the man explained and Mr. Jason nodded this time, “Is there any remedy to this?” Mr. Jason asked, the man nodded slightly and took a quick glance round his office, he then bent his head towards them. “You know, this is Nigeria, there is always a remedy. You can as well buy someone else’s result” the man laughed, Mr. Jason also laughed and shook hands with the man, “Now you are talking” Mr. Jason laughed, “let us proceed with the transaction” Mr. Jason added still laughing, “No dad” Gabriel interrupted, “I know how I felt yesterday, I know how I felt when I was accused of such despite my hard work, I won’t want any student to feel the same way” Gabriel said and got up from the chair. Truly, this is Nigeria, everybody be criminal.

#337 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

SAVED BY SIN
    EPISODE: EPISODE 8
    “What is wrong with your son?” the fat man turned to Mr. Jason as he watched Gabriel leave his office. “Wait, I will go talk to him” Mr. Jason said and accompanied by his wife, they both went out. “Gabriel!!” Mr. Jason called his son who was now heading for the main door, “Yes “Gabriel turned back slowly to face his dad and his Mom who were approaching him, his dad as he could see was visibly angry. “What is the meaning of what you just pulled up over there?” his dad asked him, “Nothing Dad” Gabriel answered staring at the tiled floor. “What do you mean by nothing?” his Dad asked him again, it was like he was getting angrier. “Dad, I don’t want someone else result, I don’t want to be involved in destroying someone’s life” Gabriel told his Dad. “But someone else took your result. See that is how it is done, they take yours, you take someone else’s own” Mr. Jason tried to be calm, “That is how they do it, that is not how I do it, I won’t want a student who worked hard to pass his Jamb feel the way I feel right now” Gabriel told his dad. “Gabriel listen to your Dad, that is the only way out here” his mom tried to explain to him, “Mom, if that is the only way out, then am sorry I am not following that way. I don’t want to be involved in this dirty business” he said and almost immediately, his Dad slapped him, a thunderous slap. “Do you have to do that?” Mrs. Helen shouted at her husband as Gabriel held his cheek in pain. Gabriel stared at his father and smiled, he always knew his father to be a very strict man. When he was much younger, he thought his dad derived pleasure from beating himself and his siblings mercilessly whenever they erred a little, as he grew older, he was forced to believe that his Dad was only trying to discipline them. He always knew his Dad to always love to embarrass them in public, he would shout them down and insult them in public but that was when they were much younger, he thought he had outgrown it now. The workers in the hall that moment all stopped to face the man who had slapped his son, Gabriel smiled and stared at his Dad. “Daddy, you know I always thought you were embarrassing me whenever you beat or shout me down in public then like you just did now, but no, the truth is that you are actually embarrassing yourself whenever you do such things. How can you slap me because I don’t want you to buy someone else’s result for me?” Gabriel shouted to the hearing of the working personnel in the hall, murmurs could now be heard around the hall, all eyes turning to Mr. Jason who was obviously taken aback by the words Gabriel had spoken. From the stares he was receiving, Mr. Jason knew the people were not in support of him, he was obviously embarrassed. His wife on her side seem to be confused, she didn’t know what to do. Gabriel smiled again and walked closer to his dad, “Now you know how it feels to be embarrassed” He said to the hearing of just his dad and mom, after that he walked out leaving them behind. He had always waited for this day, a day when his father will feel how they felt whenever he embarrassed them in public, a day when his father would wish he never tried embarrassing them in public, a day when his father would know that being embarrassed is not fun. “Gabriel!!!” his Mom shouted as he walked outside, “I will talk to him” She turned to her husband and almost immediately, ran towards her son. “Gabriel, what was the meaning of that?” She asked him, “What was the meaning of the slap he slapped me?” Gabriel asked her back. “What evil have come upon you Gabriel, he is your father” His mom said, “Am sure fathers don’t go about embarrassing their sons in public” he said and followed it with a long hiss, “Are you guys not going home? Or do you want me to take public transportation home, I got some money here” He said to his mom, “Don’t try that” she stared at him angrily, “Then let’s go” he said and his mom turned back towards the hall probably to call her husband who was still standing on the same spot.
    That was three years ago, all those happened three years ago. Gabriel had taken another Jamb two years later and he was admitted by the university of Benin to study Biochemistry, exactly the same year he was admitted, Queen was also admitted into the University of Benin to study Science Lab and technology, it was like God was on her side that year as she had gotten 201 in jamb. Gabriel now a 100 level student in the university finally became a roommate to his best friend, Israel who happens to be a 300 level petroleum engineering student. Israel had grown in all aspect, he was now more muscular than Gabriel, has a strong face and thick beards surrounding his face. It was like Israel had come to the school to gym up, he had grown big, way far than Gabriel could imagine.
    It was about two weeks after the beginning of the new session, queen was taking a stroll round the school environment, she was obviously looking for where to catch fun. By the way she walked and behaved, one won’t know she is a fresher, you might mistake her for an old student, there was this air of confidence around her. She was just about passing through the popular green park {a place dedicated to students to charge their phones, laptops and also relax} when she thought she saw someone familiar, she walked back a little and stared at the person, it was John Femi, he was sitting with a very beautiful young Damsel, in one of his hands was his phone and the other was wrapped around the girl’s shoulder. “John” she shouted happily as she ran towards him and hugged him not minding the number of people in the park. “Ah, have missed you” she smiled not noticing the eye signal John was giving her. “John, who is she?” The girl he was with asked him, he smiled and stared directly at Queen. “She is my cousin, her name is Queen and she lives in Delta state” john said still staring at Queen and smiling.

#338 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

SAVED BY SIN
    EPISODE: EPISODE 9
    Now Queen understood the signal he had been giving her and she quickly complied. “Yes, he is my cousin” she smiled as she made to hug the girl, Anita. “Oh, please forgive me, you are welcome” Anita smiled so also did queen and John. “You never told me you will be coming today” John turned to Queen, “I wanted to surprise you bro, I was it to be a dramatic entrance” Queen laughed and John nodded. “Queen meet Anita, my girlfriend” John introduced, “We have met already” Anita said and they all busted into laughter. “Honey, don’t make me miss class, you know that lecturer always takes attendance on every class” Anita said as she stood up and carried her hand bag, “Okay then, see you in the evening” John said as she pecked him slightly. “What was the meaning of that?” John asked Queen immediately Anita was out of sight, “Meaning of what?” Queen asked back. “The hugging and the rest” he said and Queen smiled, “I meant no harm, what is bad in hugging someone I know?” Queen asked him, “Nothing actually, but remember, no one should hear of all what we did, no one talk less of Anita” John warned and Queen nodded. “And also remember, for now being, you are my cousin” John said and Queen laughed getting the attentions of others at the park. “Okay sir” she said. “And don’t forget, we still gonna be having that every Friday night stuff” Alika whispered touching her buttocks secretly, she smiled and nodded.
    “Excuse me” a young girl probably in her twenties shouted across to the hall of over one thousand students, she was using a public address system but some section of the hall couldn’t still hear her. The hall was the lecture room for all 100 level life science students, no wonder Queen and Gabriel were in the same hall but at far apart different positions. “My name is Ruth, I am a 400 level biochemistry student and I have come to tell you guys about the fresher’s night we the final year students are planning for you guys” the girl said and the hall immediately went calm. “We the final year students have hosted a night party for you guys, it is free and it is on Saturday which is two days from now, we want you all to come and have fun, there will be dancing, singing, orientation and lots of fun” The girl said and the hall went wild with shouting, the students were obviously excited. “Where is the Venue?” someone asked from the back, no other person than Queen. “It will be holding at the sport complex, it starts by 11pm” the girl concluded and dropped the microphone. The students continued to shout as some girls started to showcase their dance steps. Gabriel looked around and saw that he couldn’t concentrate in such environment so he also went out.
    The most famous girls hostel, hall 2 is one of thr biggest hostel the University of Benin has, it comprises of the most population of the girls of the University. In a room, there can be about four to eight girls trying to manage the space. In one of these numerous rooms of the hostel is Queen, there were about five other girls in the room, they were all doing what girls knows how to do best, gossiping. “Cynthia, you will need to borrow me this your high heel for the fresher’s night” queen said to one of the girls who was holding a plate of corn flakes, “No problem, I won’t be needing it” the girl told her and Queen smiled. “Thank you” She appreciated as she stood up and took the shoe from its corner, she wore them and they fitted perfectly, perfect choice.
    Gabriel laid on the bed as he watched Israel dress up for another night class, there had been no day since he came to the University that Israel had ever slept at home, he was always going to read in school at night, Night class. “Is there going to be any day you will sleep at home?” Gabriel asked him, “Gabriel, this is UNIBEN, man has to read” Israel smiled. “Are you going for thr fresher’s night tomorrow?” Israel asked him, “No of course, why should I go?” Gabriel asked him, “I need you to go, you will be well oriented about your stay in this University” Israel told him. “Look at the time it is holding, 11pm at night” Gabriel said, “I know, you won’t be the only one there, and some boys will be allocated to pick you guys from the main gate, it will be safe I promise you” Israel said. “Okay then, let me give it a try” Gabriel said. “And you can get a girl from there” Israel smiled, Gabriel hissed and closed his eyes.
    SATURDAY NIGHT 1:30AM
    The sport complex was booming with music, students could been seen dancing and drinking their selves away, the girls were dancing with the boys and vice versa. Among the girls one the dance floor happen to be Queen she was dancing with a guy who seem to be in his late twenties although he is in 100 level. Gabriel was also present there that night, he sitting on a chair just adjacent where queen was dancing, he was drinking his favorites, Water. He would occasionally look around and hiss, he regretted ever coming. One time, his eyes caught Queen who was dancing with a guy, she was holding a bottle of beer, she drank as she danced. “Look at how this one is wasting her life” Gabriel said and hissed but he never let go off his eyes from the beautiful girl who was wasting her life on the dance floor, Queen. The dancing was the last thing, they were done with the party and some students were even going home. Some guys were taking the girls away to have a quick one with them. Gabriel still sat watching Queen as she staggered on the dance floor in the name of dancing, she was so drunk. The guy she was dancing with on seeing this smiled and made to lead her outside the sport complex, he also wants to have a quick one. “No, it won’t happen” Gabriel said and stood up from his chair, he blocked the guy who was leading Queen away. “Any problem?” the guy asked him, Gabriel stared from the guy to the drunk Queen, and he shook his head. “No problem just that I want to take my sister home” he pointed at Queen who still had the bottle of beer in her hand.
    As always, you can email me: gaspo[email protected] or
    [email protected]
    Visit: http://www.a2spot.com to read more interesting stories.

#339 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

SAVED BY SIN
    EPISODE: EPISODE 10
    “Oh, am sorry, I never knew she is your sister” The guy apologized. “She asked me to accompany her here so that any random guy won’t use her” Gabriel lied as he took Queen from him and walked away out of the sport complex, out of Uniben. He held Queen as she walked haphazardly, it was still deep in the night, they were the only one walking down the road, Gabriel trying to hold Queen in place. “Hey, better walk like a human being, you are not even happy am helping you, idiot” Gabriel cursed as he tapped her back head in annoyance and continued pulling her down the road. He finally got to his lodge after about 30 minutes of trekking, he had fallen down up to five times on the road, he was just trying to hold queen from falling into the gutter. He opened his door and pushed Queen to his bed, he then pulled off his top and sat on his reading chair, he soon placed his head on the reading table and slept off.
    As early as six the next morning, Gabriel was already awake, he was on his book, reading. He turned his neck to the direction of his bed and for the first time, he admired Queen’s beauty. She was a dark beauty, he took his eyes down her body, some part of her laps were exposed , he stared at them for some minutes and he quickly did the sign of the cross to save him from temptations. “I don’t know why beautiful girls are senseless, look how this girl wants to useless herself” he shook his head. He continued reading for about 10 minutes when he heard Queen stir, he turned to her direction and saw her staring at him. “Good morning” he greeted with a frown, she didn’t reply him, rather she got up and adjusted her short gown. “Okay, am ready to go, my payment” she told him standing in front of his reading table. “Payment for what?” he asked her surprised, “Payments for using me for the night, or do you think it’s free?” She asked him and he busted into a long laughter, he even had tears in his eyes as he laughed, Queen didn’t understand what was funny. “Sister, I didn’t do anything with you, I rather helped you so as not be……” Queen cut him short, “Hey, Mr. man, don’t give me that, I am smarter than that, am not that kind of girl you think you can just use and go free” Queen shouted pushing his table on him, “What are you talking about, I swear, I didn’t sleep with you, why will I want to……..” he was interrupted by Queen again, this time, with a slap. “See, if you don’t want us to create a scene here, pay me my money or else” She shouted holding him by his shorts. Gabriel sighed and look up to the ceiling, at times, it is evil to do well. “Okay, I will pay you” he said and she freed him. He walked over to one of his jackets which he hung on the hanger in one side of the room, from it he brought out his last cash at hand, 5 thousand naira. “That is all I have” he handed it to her and she dragged it from him with a long hiss, “Poor brat” she cursed. “Come and direct me, I don’t know where this place is” she said standing arm akimbo. “Just go outside, the road leads to main gate” Gabriel said calmly and she barged out. Gabriel fell to his bed and placed his hand on his cheeks, he would occasionally bit his lips to show that he was angry. At long last, he picked up his phone and dialed a number. “Hello dad, good morning dad” he greeted the receiver at the other end, “Dad, my money is finished” he said calmly and there was a short pause. “Dad, I bought some materials and textbook, I didn’t lavish it on anything” Gabriel said and there was a long pause. “Okay Dad, thank you Dad” he smiled at the end of the call. “Good will punish this foolish girl” he cursed as he laid down flat on his bed. Israel soon came back from night class and Gabriel wasted no time in narrating all that happened to him. Israel laughed and mocked him that he had just been dumped, Israel didn’t stop laughing for about ten minutes, he would laugh and hit Gabriel to show how funny all that happened was.
    Queen got to her lodge about thirty minutes later, her roommates were all around and she wasted no time in narrating to them how a guy tried to sleep with her for free. “No mind them, naso dem they do” One of the girls said and the others also added one or two comments. “I had to slap him before he even paid me this five thousand naira” queen said showing them the money. They all hailed her for what she did, to them, she was very smart. After about ten minutes of talking she stood up and headed towards the bathroom, she immediately stopped by the door to the bathroom and turned to face the other girls, “I hope say food dey o, hunger wan kill me here” she said touching her stomach, “Small rice dey pot” One of the girls answered. She then walked into the bathroom. She first cleaned her face and then pulled off her gown to take a cool shower, she was putting on a pant and no bra, she made to pull off her pant and almost immediately, she opened her mouth in shock. There it was, the menstrual pad she wore since yesterday, it was still intact to signify that it was never tempered with. She had forgotten she had a pad on, she had forgotten she wore a pad to the party since she was on her period. “Jesus, so he didn’t sleep with me after all?” she asked herself as she stared at the ceiling and felt pity for the guys he had misjudged, Gabriel Eugene.

#340 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

SAVED BY SIN
    EPISODE: EPISODE 11
    She stood on staring at herself and thinking of how she had just misjudged the innocent guy. “So he actually helped me?” She asked herself and immediately started to feel guilty about what she had done. She took a light shower and came out of the bathroom to meet the other girls who were still chatting happily. “Why are you now looking moody all of a sudden?” One of the girls asked her, “Nothing, am just tired” She answered and laid on her bed, “We understand now, after having marathon sex at night” One of the girls said and they laughed but Queen didn’t even smile.
    “I want to take a walk round the school today” Gabriel said to Israel, Israel was trying to get some sleep but Gabriel won’t let him, Gabriel doesn’t know what a night class mean. “Do you want me to take you around?” Israel asked him, “No, I can do so myself, I just want to have a quiet time with Uniben” Gabriel said. “Then don’t disturb me again, go” Israel turned to face the other side of the bed. “Okay, I will go” Gabriel smiled and opened the door to go out, he stopped halfway and turned to Israel, “Are you sure you don’t want to follow me?” He asked Israel laughing, Israel covered his head with a pillow.
    Guess who else is in the University of Benin, Nkechi Chris. She also got admitted to the University of Benin after three years of taking Jamb, she happened to be in the Faculty of Agriculture. That particular Saturday, she was holding a folder and heading towards the basement complex, where she would print and photocopy some of her documents for clearance purposes. She located a shop of her choice and entered into it. About an hour later, she was done with what she was to do and she could be seen coming out happily from the Shop. She walked out of the complex and stopped, she stood staring at a guy who was approaching the Basement, he look very familiar. “Is that not Gabriel Eugene?” She asked herself as she walked towards the guy, “Gabriel!!” She shouted happily and ran towards him, without warning, she threw herself on him. Gabriel was obviously surprised to see Nkechi that day, he never knew she was also in Benin. “Nkechi, how are you doing now? See you, you are now a big girl o” he said holding her hands tight and pulling her towards himself. “See who is talking, See how big and muscular you have grown, see the beards, and look at the chest” she took a good look at him. “Hmm, all this one are just packaging my dear. What department are you?” Gabriel asked her, “Fishery” she answered and stared at him like to say what about you. “Biochemistry o, 100 level” he told her, “ myself also, I am hundred level” she said and hugged him again, “Am surprised o, you have changed in all aspects” Nkechi smiled staring at his face and then his broad chest, “Am really happy to see you” she added and Gabi smiled, “Am the happiest here” Gabriel said and they laughed again. “Nkechi, we will be seeing now, let me not stop you from where you were going to” Gabriel said and released her, “That’s true, sorry I don’t have your number again” she said, and Gabriel immediately gave it to her. “Okay now, goodbye” Nkechi said and hugged him again, “Goodbye dear” Gabriel answered and they departed.
    Nkechi couldn’t believe it, in just three years, he has grown drastically, he is now more handsome, he has finely cut beards and he is muscular. To crown it all, he now knows how to talk to a girl, just look at the way he interacted with her, he was so free and full of smiles, he was now the guy she wanted him to be about three years ago. She hit herself for forgetting about him all these while, he had tried calling her on many occasions after their breakup but she had ignored him. Now, she wish she was still dating him, she wish she can still date him, he was the perfect description of every Girl guy. She occasionally would turn back to steal a glance at him, just look at his walking steps, they were whoa. “Eugene, I will get you again” she smiled and took a last glance at him.
    Monday, Monday, Monday. A very hectic day for both workers and students, the most dreaded day of the week. Gabriel woke up at exactly 6am, he rushed to the bathroom and had his bath, he prepared his food and soon, he was on the road to school. He was not to have class that morning till 12pm but he decided to visit the library so as to read. He got to school before 10am and rushed to the library. He spent about an hour in the library and he was soon seen coming out of it and looking satisfied. Just in front of the library was a UBA bank ATM machine, there was a long queue waiting to withdraw, at the end of the queue was Queen, she also came to withdraw. Since she was at the end of the queue, she was opportune to have a better view of the surrounding and no surprise she saw Gabriel walking out of the library. She took a long look at him just to confirm if it was him. She made sure she was sure it was him before leaving her position on the queue to go after him, by now Gabriel was already some distance from the library. “Hey” she called out as she ran to meet up with him, Gabriel turned back and immediately recognized the girl who had exhorted 5 thousand naira from him. “This witch” he said as he also began to run away from her, he didn’t want her to get to him so that she wouldn’t lay another allegation on him. “Hey you wait” Queen shouted, Gabriel was increasing the distance between them. “Hey wait!!!” she shouted continuously as she ran after him. The male students around got attracted by her shout, they saw she was running after a guy who was also running, the guy she was running after was holding tight to a bag, they immediately concluded that he was a thief and he had stolen the girl’s bag. They immediately charged towards Gabriel and without wasting time, began to beat him mercilessly with their hands and planks around them. “Am not a thief” Gabriel shouted but they continue to beat him. “Stop, he is not a thief” Queen barked at them as she got closer to them, they stopped beating him immediately and some just murmured and went away. Now some people had gathered to have a clear view of what was happening. Gabriel got up slowly and sat up, he had been injured all over, and he was also bleeding from his mouth. “Am sorry” Queen apologized trying to touch him, “leave me alone” he shouted angrily as he picked one of the nearby planks and threw it towards her, she was fast enough to weave it. “Am really sorry…”She was saying but Gabriel shouted her down again, “get out, unfortunate being” he shouted cleaning the blood stain in his mouth. Queen didn’t move an inch, she stood there thinking of what to do, and then out of the crowd, Nkechi Chris walked out and came towards him, “Gabriel” she called him and he looked up, “Sorry, let me help you” she said as she tried to lift Gabriel up. Gabriel got up and placed his hand around her shoulder. “Stay away from him” Nkechi whispered to Queen as they walked pass her.

#341 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

SAVED BY SIN
    EPISODE: EPISODE 12
    “Gently please” Gabriel said to Nkechi as she helped him leave the scene. Queen stood still at the spot staring at them as they walked away, she had tears in her eyes but she quickly wipe them off before they fell from her eyes. “I didn’t mean it” She said to herself. “Who asked you guys to beat him up?” She shouted angrily, she was asking no one in particular. She stared at the spot for bout some minutes before walking away, she didn’t go back to the ATM queue, she went directly to her hostel.
    “Gently” Nkechi said to Gabriel as she helped him into a Tricycle, he found it difficult to enter into it because of the pain he was feeling all over. The driver to the Tricycle drove gently as Nkechi had instructed him to, he also had to drive gently because of the badly injured guy. They finally got to his junction and like they had entered, they alighted gently. She led Gabriel to his house which was the second in the street.
    “Jesus Christ, Israel” she shouted immediately she got into his room, Israel sprang up from the bed immediately he saw how badly injured Gabriel was, “What happened to him?” he asked angrily like he was ready to beat up whosoever had done it to Gabriel. “He was beaten up by some boys, they thought he was a thief” Nkechi explained as she helped Gabriel to the bed. “Gabriel what really happened?” Israel asked Gabriel, “That foolish girl that accused me of sleeping with her did this to me” he said, “Hmm, do you need to go to the hospital?” Israel asked him but Gabriel shook his head negatively, “I will be fine” he said. “Nkechi, how are you now?” Israel asked hugging Nkechi briefly, “We thank God o, just take a look at you” She smiled checking him out, “You have grown o” she complemented and he laughed, “Look at who is talking, you have over grown all round, both in the front and back aspect” Israel said and they both bursted into laughter, even Gabriel smiled. “Israel, you still haven’t changed bah?” she asked him in between her laughter, “I can’t believe this is the same Nkechi I know” Israel said turning her around and looking closely at her. “Oh, am blushing” she said and they laughed again. “Forgive me dear, please sit down” Israel told her and she sat on one of the reading chairs in the room. “So tell me, how has your life been?” He asked her.
    Queen barged angrily into her lodge, some of her roommates were around and they were sure surprised the way she came in. “Queen what is it?” One of the girls asked her, “Just let me be” Queen shouted her down and laid facing thr other side of her bed. “Am sorry” she murmured to herself like she was apologizing to someone she was seeing, she soon drifted to sleep with tears in her eyes.
    “Israel please leave me alone, stop flattering me” Nkechi laughed and hit Israel playfully. “Am serious now, look at your back and front, all set” Israel laughed and Nkechi laughed the more, Gabriel was sleeping now. “Hope you don’t have any class?” Israel asked her, “I have classes this morning but I have to stay here because of Gabi” she said and Israel gave her a kind of funny eye, “You guys want to bring your secondary school love down to the University bah?” he asked but Nkechi didn’t answer him. They talked for about some minutes before Israel suddenly got up, “I have some kind of test today, please take care of Gabriel. There is enough food in the house, you can cook something for yourself and him” Israel told her and she nodded, “That will be my pleasure” she said. Israel got dressed up and soon left the house leaving Nkechi with sleeping Gabriel. As soon as Israel left, she went into the kitchen and made to prepare something for herself and Gabriel.
    After about thirty minutes of sleeping, Gabriel woke up. “You are awake” Nkechi who was sitting beside him on the bed said, “Yes, thank you very much for everything” he appreciated and she nodded, “If I don’t do it, who will?” she asked him and he smiled. “What aroma is that, it is making me hungry” he told her with a smile, “Don’t worry, it is all for you” she said as she went into the kitchen and dished for him a plate of spaghetti, well garnished. “If Nkechi does not kill me, who will?” he asked laughing, “I can’t kill you my dear” she said and they both laughed.
    Two days later, a Wednesday of the same week, Gabriel was still in his lodge, he was still recovering. He was alone at home this particular day, he was sure Nkechi will soon come, she came the day before and she promised she will come today to see how he was doing. He was already a bit fine only that he still felt some slight pains around his body. He was busy with his phone that morning, he was going through his department chat group to see if he could beg anyone for the past two days note but no one was offering to send them to him. He soon dropped the phone and headed towards the kitchen to cook some noodles because he was very hungry. He was still busy trying to put on the gas cooker when he heard a knock on the door, “Thank God, Nkechi is here” He smiled happily as he quickly put off the gas, she would cook for him. He walked slowly to the door and gently unlocked it, it wasn’t Nkechi standing there, it wasn’t Israel, it was Queen. “What are you doing here?” He asked trying hard not to shout although he heard an angry look on his face. She was putting on a blue gown and she had a school bag on. “Can I come in?” she asked him, “No, how did you know here?” He asked her, “Remember I slept here when you picked me from the party, please let me in” she begged with a teary eyes.

Viewing 7 posts - 8 through 14 (of 82 total)
Reply To: SAVED BY SIN (Mr. Cultist)
Your information:

Close Menu