Home Forums Stories ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Beebzon 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 8 through 14 (of 26 total)
  • Author

john

very interesting, more update please

#1143 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 4
    “Karma if you believe me then we can stop this creatures, the guardians of Tankute can’t stop the cannibals. My friends are the ones for this, we need to call for them” Christiana said as she walked with Karma, “I am tired of telling you this Christy, our warriors are capable, the guardians have always protected Tankute since the start of time and we will continue to do so.” Karma said turning to her. “Your warriors are not capable, can’t you see it Karma, I couldn’t even take down that one in the bush, they are so strong and unpredictable” She said holding his hand and stopping him from moving on. “That is because you are a lady Christiana, you don’t expect to beat that thing, you are a lady for Christ sake” Karma said , “Is that what you think?” she asked him, “That is not what I think, that is what I know” Karma said with a smile. “I bet, none of your warriors can take me down in a fight, a fair fight” Christiana smiled back and he bursted into laughter. “You can’t even take down our own village drunkard” Karma said in-between laughter, Christiana also smiled, a smile filled with anger. “Then prove me wrong, fight me” Christiana said to him still with the smile, “No, I can’t do that, it is molesting” Karma said staring at her, “I am asking you to, are you scared of getting beaten up by me?” Christiana asked while Karma smiled. “You really want a fight?” Karma asked and she nodded. “Then you get it, but not with me.” He said. “With who then?” she asked him back, “I will set a fight for you with one of our fine warriors. Get prepared tonight, the fight is tonight. Maybe if you win, we can start considering inviting your friends” He said and walked away while Christiana smiled. “Tonight, will be sweet” she smiled to herself and walked after him.

LAGOS STATE
    NEWRITON
    “Very soon, you will all start to go on tough missions, missions to save the world, protect mankind and save humanity. The purpose of you being here is not to learn how to fight but for you to be able to defend humanity. All you learn here during your stay is not for your use, use it to protect human race, the world lies in your hand, you guys all here are the new generations protector of the world” Charles Dike, the new appointed training coach of Newriton said across to a large number of students who were gathered at the main field that morning, they were still the next sets after those of Gabriel and the rest. Among this students was Tonia along with some other girls, she still happens to be a student under training but has an edge over the others due to the fact that she was among those that went on the last mission, the bringing down of Sir Jude. “This night training shall be a serious one, the supervisor as usual is Sir Ajan and as you all know, he won’t take any nonsense from any of you, he won’t want any weakness and so come prepared” Charles Dike continued. “Also remember that some of you might leave the institution today if you are unable to keep up. Remember, it is a test of faith” Charles Dike said and went away. “Hey Tonia” Someone called from behind, Tonia who was busy with some of her friends immediately turned to behold who was calling her. “Hey Fin” She greeted uneasily, Fin had always tried to get into a fight with her for a reason she can’t place her hands on. “Will you be free tonight for the training?” he asked her, “Of course, everyone will be there” Tonia laughed. “Whoa, that will be great, I really want you beaten up by me” He whispered to her ears, “You know I can’t accept that challenge” She smiled, “Only if you are a coward” he smiled and walked away.

TANKUTE
    “Christiana, Karma told me that you want a fight with one of the warriors of Tankute” Old man Kendo said to her that evening of the same day. “Yes, he wants me to prove that my friends are more capable of taking care of the cannibals than the Tankute warriors” Christiana said. “My brave child, you don’t need to prove yourself and your friends, from the little time I have been with you, I have seen you to be a very brave girl.” The old man said while Christiana smiled, “The fact that Karma don’t want you friends being involved in this is because he doesn’t want them hurt and he also doesn’t want you hurt” old man Kendo continued. “The warriors of Tankute should be the one to be scared here, I saw that creature today, I wasn’t able to take it down, it has unimaginable strength” Christiana said, “And that is the more reason why you shouldn’t want to involve your friends in this, you weren’t able to take it down, it speed seem unimaginable to you but not to the warriors of Tankute, my daughter, leave the fight for us” The old man smiled as he stared at Christiana. “No, I want to prove that the warriors of Tankute are not equal to the task, I want to fight one of them so that you will all believe that my friends are needed” she said. “Seems your mind is made up child, I will assemble the elders, you fight tonight, be careful my daughter” The old man smiled and got up, “Be careful” he said and walked away.
    “Shallom Ewite, how long will it take you to believe that Tankute belongs to us, there is no humanity” the fine young man said to Shallom still in the prison room, she didn’t reply him this time. The young man smiled and got up, he was going to go out. “Less I forget, about 24 years ago, by the stream of Tankute, the same day we killed wenakite and his wife, that same day you saw the twins, Wenakite’s children, I was there on the tree watching you, I saw you bit one on his neck and left him on the river to flow to Atata, I saw how you left the other in Tankute as just a normal human, the one which is now called Karma. Ever since that day, we have watched over the child, the one you left to flow to Atata, the one you bit on his neck, he is now a full grown well trained young man, a strong fighter and a protector of mankind. He fight to save humanity but the truth remains that he was bitten by you and you are a Cannibal which also makes him one of us. We are preparing to go get him back, he is our kind and he should have nothing to do with humanity, his name as I found out is GABRIEL.”

#1146 Reply

Riodrexlar
    Participant
    @riodrexlar

Hmm

#1761 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 5
    LONG TIME AGO
    TANKUTE VILLAGE

The village of Tankute was once known to be inhibited by both man and cannibals, they always lived in peace and harmony, they cooperated with each other and there was no conflict between them. The cannibals were allowed to eat raw meats from the bush while the humans ate the normal food of the humans. The cannibals were known never to age nor die, they could only be killed with fire but during the time, no one dared kill them. They continued to live in this peace and harmony until about a hundred years later when the cannibals started to crave for power. According to them, since the beginning of time, the cannibals has never been allowed to rule, only the humans ruled Tankute. They said that since they lived with the humans and that Tankute belonged to them both, they should also be allowed to rule the land. The humans didn’t agree to this, according to them, Tankute belonged to their forefathers and that their forefathers only allowed the cannibals to stay amongst them due to pity and love. Although this myth was true, the humans never had anything to prove it, rather the cannibals opposed it by saying that it was them who had Tankute and they only pitied the humans whom had come from an unknown place to settle with them. They said they knew of this since they had lived from time in memorial and had seen this happening. The humans who only lived for some certain period of time and had not witnessed things from the start of time had nothing to back them up but still, they wouldn’t just leave Tankute for the cannibals. Due to this disagreement, fight broke out between man and Cannibals, for the first time, man used fire against the cannibals and thus making them flee from Tankute into the jungles. They lived in the jungles and planned their attacks from there. During the course of the fight between humans and cannibals, some of the humans had been bitten by the cannibals and thus also turning them to cannibals, this was due to the fact that the saliva of the cannibals were poisonous, once it get into you, you automatically become like them. Some of the humans who had been bitten by the cannibals went with the cannibals while some still remained disguising as humans. Of these few among the humans was Shallom Ewite, a member of the Manhunters, the guardian of Tankute. Though Shallom was a cannibal, she still defended humans with all her strength and might and never for once did she rebel against them. As the humans improved their armies and called them the Manhunters, so also did the cannibals also raise armies and called them Man-eaters. As generations went by, a new leader of the Manhunters emerged, the fierce Wenakite. Wenakite took to defending his people with all his strength. Not only that, he also ensured to send away cannibals among the Manhunters who were not entirely faithful to the Manhunters. His most loyal warrior was the ever young Shallom who had lived through time from the time of his fathers and watched him grow. She was very loyal to him and he never knew she was a cannibals as she gave him no reason to believe so.

Now all the cannibals came up to take down Wenakite, they waited patiently till a time he will be vulnerable to attack and that time was when his wife was at the point of delivery. They had attacked him at home where he was with his wife who was in labour, he had tried to fight them off and rescue his wife but they were stronger. With a little chance, he managed to escape with his wife to the stream where she delivered her set of twins and died, the cannibals also followed him to the stream and made sure they killed him before leaving that day, leaving the twins to also die. The twins didn’t die as Shallom soon came to their rescue, she saw what had happened and took the twins. To the first twins she bit him and thus turning him to a cannibal and then putting him in a basket and into the stream that led to the village of Atata. To the second, she dropped by the stream side to be picked by the village barren widow, Chika. She ensure the twins was in safe hands that day before leaving the stream side, unfortunately, she wasn’t the only one watching that second twin that day, on one of the trees was Chila, the commander of the Man-eaters, he had stayed behind to see what happens to the twins so as to report back to the cannibals.

That twins set to Atata that day grew up to be Gabriel Omiyi, the fearless spy of Newriton while the second in Atata grew up to become Karma, the leader of the new generation Manhunters who is now set to take down the Cannibals.

The Shallom Ewite of that time was later caught by the cannibals and placed under guard after she refused to be part of them, she had been in that room for over twenty years with the hope of saving humanity one day.

#1766 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 6
    The night was cold and silent except for the rustling of trees and singing of birds. Drum beat could be heard from a distant, the beat the village of Tankute do use to signify it’s time for war. However, tonight beat wasn’t to signify war, rather it was to signify the friendly fight between Christiana and one of the Tankute’s warrior, Vince. Vince happen one of the most skilled fighters of the Manhunters, he is a man of war and a fearless warrior. To all the wars he has led the people of Tankute to, he had come back victorious. “Vince, take it slow on the girl” one of the warriors said to him that night as they gathered in a room preparing him for the fight. “Of course, I will take it slow on her” Vince smiled, “That doesn’t mean you should allow her beat you” another warrior put in and the rest busted into laughter including Vince. “Apart from being one of the strongest warrior we have got, remember you are also a womanizer and that girl you are fighting with is an angel to behold” Another warrior said and the warriors busted into another round of laughter, this time, Vince only smiled. “I will try to win the girl and not to hurt the girl” Vince smiled as he dropped his sword, “According to Karma, it is just a friendly fight and no one is dying” Vince continued, “Yes, no one is allowed to die, I can’t wait to have that girl as a friend” Ken, another fine warrior said. “By the way, where is the commander, Karma?” Vince asked.

In another hut very close to the battle ground, Karma stood face to face with Christiana as he helped her with their traditional war cloth. “Do I need to wear this?” Christiana asked as he made to tie the back rope of the garment for her, “Yes, this is Tankute, you should obey the tradition, in any fight, be it war or not, you must put on the fighting garment” Karma explained and she only sighed. “Christiana, are you sure you really want to do this?” Karma asked her for the umpteenth time. “Karma, don’t tell me you are scared for me, or are you just being caring like Gabriel?” she asked him and he smiled, “You like talking about my brother” Karma smiled, “Wait, Karma, that day I regained consciousness, that day I saw you first and I thought you were you brother, how did old man Kendo know that you were not Gabriel, how did he immediately know that you are a twin?” Christiana asked, “The prophecy” Karma said as he went on to fasten her shoes, “Which prophecy?” Christiana asked, “Over twenty years ago, according to what old man Kendo told me, he said there had been a strong female warrior, she was a Manhunter, her name was Shallom Ewite. She defended Tankute with all her strength even if she was a Cannibal.” Karma said and took a deep breath, “She defended us like no other warrior, she was the most loyal of the Manhunters. According to what old man Kendo told me, she came to his hut one late night and told him that the destiny of Tankute lies in the hands of me and my twin brother who she had sent to Atata. She also asked old man kendo to protect and train me to become a manhunter so that I can be strong to defend Tankute. Shallom had told him that one day, destiny will bring me and my twin together and we will protect Tankute again” Karma said, “Then why do you call it a prophecy?” Christiana asked, “Because according to history, some cannibals have the ability to see things even before they happen, those ones are taken as prophets and Shallom was one of those” Karma explained. “After that night, old man Kendo said he never saw Shallom again and he assumed her to be dead, she might have burnt herself up” Karma said. “If the prophecy said that one day you will meet Gabriel again and that you both will protect Tankute, then why don’t you guys just allow me go back and get my friends for you?” Christiana asked while Karma smiled, “According to old man Kendo, it is Destiny, and it will come by himself. And moreover, according to your story, you betrayed them and they might just lock you up somewhere if they see you again” Karma said while she remained quiet, “It’s almost time, I think you should go to the battle ground now. Be careful, Vince is skillful” Karma said and immediately walked out leaving Christiana to her thought.

Faraway from the battle ground, in Karma’s hut, this is the same hut Christiana stays in, she stays with Karma. Inside the hut, a big bag could be seen, a bag made with wood. This bag contained some clothes and one of this clothes was that of Christiana, the one she wore on the day of the last fight between Newriton and Sir Jude. In the cloth is a mobile device, she must have taken it with her during the fight. This information might not be useful to Tankute, but back in Lagos state, in Newriton. “Sir Ajan, I need you to see something” Gwen said as she barged into Sir Ajan’s office. “Gwen what did we say about you k…..” Sir Ajan was saying but Gwen was gone.

#1773 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 7
    Christiana walked slowly to the battle ground where Vince was already waiting, the battle ground was crowded with people both old and young. They had all come to witness the fight between the strange girl who was picked from the river and Vince a warrior of Tankute. The war beats of big drums filled the air as she walked to the round battle ground formed by people surrounding them. As she got to the battle ground, her eyes caught Karma who was standing with some other group of warriors by a corner of the battle ground. She was surprised the people didn’t make jest of her as she walked down the battle ground that night, that was something good Tankute has, they believe in you.
    “Maybe after tonight, we can actually become friends and have nice time together” Vince said immediately she came closer to him, he had a smile on his lips but the smile immediately faded when he met himself on the ground after a fast face kick from Christiana, just then, the drum beat stopped.

“Tonight training won’t be just like any other, it is to pick the best among you, those considered unfit will have to leave Newriton just like those who left before you. Soon, the world will need to be protected and they will turn to us, they won’t expect some weak fellow to come and do that” Charles Dike, the commander was saying as he stood in front of the warriors that night. They were all dressed in their training vest and were prepared for the night. “why is he always talking like some sort of training coach in some kind of American movie, this is Nigeria for God sake, the world won’t turn to us for protection when they have other good institutions abroad and around the world” Lahm, a friend to wincho told him, they are the most troublesome friends in Newriton. “Didn’t you hear what he said? He said the world won’t turn to some weak fellows for help, by weak fellows, he met Newriton, we are weak compared to other institutions.” Wincho said and they both busted into loud laughter that attracted the attention of those close to them. “Even Nigeria my country itself won’t turn to us to protect them” Lahm added and they went into another round of laughter. “Bro, tonight, if you leave, just remember I will forever miss you” Lahm said to Wincho, “I will miss you too bro, when you eventually leave with me” Wincho added and they busted into another round of laughter. Apart from being the most troublesome two Newriton has, Wincho and Lahm were also considered the most powerless and weakest fighters compared to the rest. They will often go about causing trouble but will be nowhere to be found in time of fight.

“Sir Ajan has given the names of those to fight tonight, this is going to continue for three nights since you all can’t fight today. Remember, those that lose in the first round will have to leave the institution, here isn’t meant for you” Charles Dike continued. “We have five fight for this night, first up is Femi against Dan, Norris against Romanus, Charles against Godwin, Kālu against V.C.R and lastly, we have Fin against Wincho” Charles Dike concluded, “They should have told me they don’t want me in this institution, why put me in a fight with the almighty Fin?” Wincho asked Lahm, “Sorry bro, go get beaten” Lahm busted into laughter.
    “So Gwen, what couldn’t allow you wait that you had to barge into my office?” Sir Ajan asked as he walked into the I.C.T centre of the institution, “Sir Ajan, I swear, you are going to like this” Gwen said as she sat by a big screen, “Just pray I do, else” Sir Ajan threatened as he sat by her. “So, I was playing about when I stumbled over something, remember that night before we took on Sir Jude, we had first called Christiana so as to track her with her phone” Gwen said and Sir Ajan nodded, “All through our journey to them, we were able to keep track with them with the help of Christiana’s phone, that means the phone was with her during the fight” Gwen smiled while Sir Ajan frowned, “Was that what you found out?” He asked as he got up from the chair, “No, remember we didn’t disconnect from our device after that night, I actually forgot to disconnect it. This evening, while playing about, I just mistakenly came across that system again and I discovered it is still receiving signals from Christiana’s mobile, the one Newriton gave to her” Gwen said as she put on a screen. “That is not possible, Christiana jumped into the ocean in our very eyes, that mobile should be deep down the ocean somewhere” sir Ajan said, “Sir Ajan, though that phone is water resistance, it can’t remain good in water for over 6 months now. The only reason that phone still sends us signal is because it is somewhere safe. If you look closely at the screen, you would observe that that device isn’t sending signal from water or a sea, this point on the screen signifies a large water body” Gwen said pointing at some part of the big screen, “And according to the screen, the signal is being gotten from here which signifies a dry land after the large mass of water” Gwen added, “This brings me to the conclusion that the mobile is somewhere far away from us, a safe place, a land faraway” Gwen smiled, “If this is correct, it means that…..”Sir Ajan was saying but Gwen interrupted him, “Christiana must be alive somewhere” She completed the statement.

#1774 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 8
    The beating of the drums stopped and the crowd seem to stare at Christiana in amazement. Vince was still lying on the ground, he was also staring at her. Just then, Karma who had been watching from the corner he had been standing walked into the battle ground. “She is not an indigene of Tankute” He shouted to the crowd and a long murmur followed it, it was more like a murmur of disagreement. “We didn’t brief her about the tradition of the warriors, she is not used to our way of life so what she has done is not intentional” Karma said and Christiana immediately turned to him in disbelief. “What have I done?” She asked more like a whisper but Karma seem not to pay attention to her. “She has to be spared as she did what she did due to the fact that she has no knowledge about it” Karma continued and the crowed murmured in disagreement once more. “Karma, what have I done?” Christiana asked this time in a raised tone, “See, she doesn’t even know she has done something” Karma said to the crowd again, he then turned to Christiana. “In Tankute, you don’t start a fight without hearing the beating of the Kong, it is our tradition” Karma whispered to her, “Then blames on you, you told me nothing of such” Christiana said with a hiss. “The people won’t understand it that way, they believe whosoever breaks the rule must face the consequences” Karma explained, “What are the consequences?” Christiana asked, “In Tankute, there is just one consequence for all, Death” Karma said while Christiana mouth came open voluntarily. “Karma!!” someone shouted from the crowd, it was an old woman. “This tradition has been before you were born, the reason Tankute still exist is because we uphold these traditions and do the needy when it is broken. There is no reason why this lady shouldn’t face the consequence for her actions, she should be killed” The old woman shouted. “The young lady doesn’t even know what she has done” Karma shouted back, “The gods won’t hear of this when they start inflicting us with punishments like plagues, the gods don’t care if the offender is aware or not, what they want is simple, you break my rule, you bring my sacrifice” Another old man shouted from the crowd. “It is none of you to decide, old man Kendo has the final say” Karma shouted as he hoped his old man won’t want Christiana dead. All attention turned to Kendo, he was sitting on a big arm chair in front of everyone, he was considered the village head. “Kendo, what do you have to say about this?” One old man asked from behind, but he got no reply. Just then one of the young warriors walked towards him, he turned immediately to the crowd in shock, “He is cold, the old man is dead” The warrior shouted in fear and the whole place was thrown into confusion. “Get the girl, the gods has started” An old woman shouted from the crowd and some warriors approached Christiana immediately. “I won’t let anything happen to you” Karma whispered to her as he drew out his sword.

NEWRITON
    “Are you sure about this Gwen?” Sir Ajan asked unable to believe, “It is there to see for yourself sir Ajan, she is alive somewhere, if she isn’t alive, I don’t think that device will, I don’t think that device has a longer life span than a human being” Gwen said with a short laugh, “Fool, that is a technological device, it can continue to live forever in as much as it is well maintained” Sir Ajan explained, “Exactly, in as much as it is well maintained, but remember, it jumped into the sea along with Christiana that night, that is not an attribute of a good maintenance” Gwen said but sir Ajan gave no reaction, he only stared at the screen. “If you are right and if I should believe you, then we have to disturb our friends one more time” Sir Ajan said with a smile, “Our friends? Which friends?” Gwen asked confused, “The league of six” He smiled, “Put a phone call to them, tell them Newriton just need them this last time” Sir Ajan said as he walked out of the room, “Yessss!!!” Gwen shouted happily, “At least, I get to be around Matt now” she added, “But where the hell is this place?” She asked herself as she stared at the screen again.
    10pm that same night, Gabriel happen to be in the gym section of his house, he wasn’t alone, Adanna was with him. “I will wait this night, I won’t sleep off” Adanna said cleaning her face with a towel as she watched her husband exercise, “Same old story, I give you till 10:15” Gabriel said absentmindedly, “Lets watch and see” She said as she wiped her face with the towel again. “Or is 10:15 too much?” Gabriel asked her with a smile, just then there was a loud bang on the gate outside. “Expecting anyone?” Adanna asked in shock, “No” Gabriel answered as he stopped what he was doing. “It can’t be your friends, they would have called you rather than bang the gate” Adanna said and Gabriel nodded, “Let me go check” Gabriel said and got up from what he was sitting on, “No, you are not going out there this night” Adanna held him back, “It might be something important or urgent” Gabriel said and drew her with him to the sitting room. He made to open the door to go out but he suddenly stopped, “Get me my gun” He said to Adanna who went along willingly and came back some minutes later with a pistol. “Stay here and be calm” He told her as he opened the door, “No, I am coming with you” She said and walked out with him, “I said stay back, what if there is a killer there, just stay put dear, I love you” He pecked her as he walked to the gate. “Who is there?” He asked as he stood behind the gate, there was no answer. “Who is there?” He asked again, “A friend in need of shelter” Came a reply from a thin and weary voice, Gabriel placed the gun in front of him and opened the gate just to reveal a stinking man in tattered cloth, the young man stared at him for a while without saying anything, “Just like Wenakite” the man finally murmured to himself. “You say what?” Gabriel asked him, “Please help me, I need shelter, food and clothing” The man said.

Viewing 7 posts - 8 through 14 (of 26 total)
Reply To: ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3
Your information:

Close Menu