Home Forums Stories ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Beebzon 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 26 total)
  • Author

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3
    (Two fighting twins)
    Warning
    The book act of faith is a book written and compiled by Gabriel Akilozi, thus it shouldn’t be copied, transferred, sold, duplicated without the written permission of the author.

This story is a mere fiction so any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is a pure coincidence.

Link to Available Seasons

ACT OF FAITH 1

ACT OF FAITH 2

Link to Available Episodes

Episode 1

Episode 2-3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6-8

Episode 9-10

#919 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

PROLOGUE
    Beyond the mountains and rivers, a small settlement could be seen, a settlement made with huts and tent, where the inhabitants are clothed with dried animal skin and foods made with firewood set up with stones.
    The inhabitants of this settlements had always lived with fear and hopes of seeing the next day. They had all heard the most talked about story about how their village was once filled with Cannibals and how the cannibals had lived in peace with the humans until one day when disaster struck and everything changed. The cannibals became bad and left to the jungle which surrounded the village among the mountains and rivers, they lived there ever since with the hope of coming back one day to take vengeance.
    The people of Tankute lived with this fear, they believed that one day, the cannibals will truly come back. Although, lots of generations have passed but the story still went down the line.
    “Don’t worry my love, let me go and get water from the stream, when I come back, then you can have more of me” Lade, the wife of Jack said to him one fine morning, they were the youngest couple in the village as they had gotten married just two market days ago. “The stream and water can wait, you can go later, lets enjoy this cold, beautiful, morning” Jack opposed as he stretched his hand to hold her, she beat him off playfully. “You know how far the stream, and you also know it is always clean by this time of the morning not in the afternoon when it becomes desecrated by the young maidens of our village, let me go now, we will have fun later” She said and quickly swayed out of their small hut before he would say something else to stop her. By the side of her small hut was her water pot, the one she had come with from her parent’s house, which was the tradition, as you get married, you go with a water pot to your husband’s house. She carried it under her hand and made towards the stream, as she passed a hut, she stopped to great a young man who was sharpening his cutlass, “Karma the great hunter, I greet you” she said with a smile, the young man turned and also smiled, “Lade, our newly wedded wife, you have prepared to go to the stream this early, I pray God give me a hardworking wife like you” Karma teased, he happen to be among the bravest warriors and hunters of Tankute. “Karma, I heard you caught a white girl from the stream, where is she?” Lade said as she made to peep into the hut but Karma stopped her, “I pray God give me a hardworking wife like you but not one that gossips like you, now go to your stream” Karma smiled and pushed her away playfully. “Okay o, I am going” Lade said and walked away. “Who was that?” A young girl asked as she came out of the hut, “Oh, Christiana, you are awake?” Karma said as he stood up from the stool he was sitting on.

Lade swayed towards the stream, she greeted anyone she met on the road that morning, which was how she was, very jovial and respectful. The villagers had all envied Jack when he got married to her, every young man will pray to have Lade as a wife. She soon came to the lonely path that led to the stream, it was there she started to hear the rustling of the bushes. “These monkeys have started again” She laughed as she swayed on without even turning to look. “Young lady” she soon heard a voice from behind, she turned sharply as her water pot fell off her hands. It was a man, he had blood stains in his mouth, “Who are you?” Lade asked in fear, “It has been long I tested flesh” The young man said and with unimaginable speed, jumped on her and bit her by the ear first and soon to her breast region. About ten minutes later, only the head of Lade could be seen lying on the floor, her body had been eaten up and the cannibal was gone.

#930 Reply

Riodrexlar
    Participant
    @riodrexlar

Next Pls

#984 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

sorr, act of faith 3 will be kept on hold till the one and two are completed.

#1077 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 1

“Yes, I am awake as you can see, who was that?” Christiana asked the young man again, Karma. It has been up to 7 months now since she found herself in Tankute, she had actually been in coma for the first 6 months and had recently regained consciousness, just a month ago. “That is lade, she is the youngest married woman we have in the village” He explained, “She got married just as you were recovering” Karma added and she nodded. “I will love to follow you hunting today, don’t even try to oppose it, I will surely go with you today and you can’t stop me like you always do” Christiana said and made to go back into the hut, “Christiana, you can’t follow me to the jungle, the jungle is a dangerous place to be in and you are a lady” Karma said and Christiana immediately bursted into laughter. “Look at you, you think I am scared of the jungle? I guess you know nothing about me. Don’t worry, I will challenge you one day to a wrestling competition and then you will know just how strong I am” Christiana said and followed it with a long hiss. “In Tankute, women don’t challenge men to fight, it is an abomination” Karma said, “But in where I come from, women beat up men, it is not an abomination” Christiana said. “Okay, anything you say but you aren’t following me to the jungle” Karma said and got up with his cutlass. “Karma, I am following you to the Jungle” Christiana said as she tried to block him from entering the hut. “No you are not, can we stop arguing about this jungle thing? We don’t have to do this every morning before I go hunting” Karma said, “This morning is a different one, I won’t let you go like every other morning unless you allow me follow you” Christiana said. Karma stood still staring at her, he then let out a deep breath. “Christiana, you are not coming with me to the jungle” He said, “Then none of us is going to the jungle” Christiana smiled. “Karma, let your friend go with you to the jungle today” A voice said from the inside, the person who had spoken soon came out to reveal a very old man probably in his eighties, he was walking with the aid of a walking stick. “Tell him papa, he never allow me go with him” Christiana smiled, “Papa, you know how dangerous the jungle is, I can’t allow her go with me” Karma opposed. “Karma my brave boy, you know, when a child insists on playing with fire, you should leave that child, let him learn with experience” the old man said, “If Christian goes to the jungle today, she might not want to go another day” The old man said with a smile that revealed his disorganized teeth. “Let her go with you Karma” the old man concluded. “Okay papa” Karma said with his head bent, he was obviously not happy with the decision. “Don’t worry Karma, it will be fun” Christiana said holding his hands, “I pray so” He hissed and walked into the hut. “Thank you papa, at last, I am going to the jungle” Christiana shouted as she also walked inside. The old man smiled and looked into the sky, suddenly his smile faded to a frown, “Bad omen” He said to himself.
    About thirty minutes later, Karma and Christiana could be seen walking on a lonely path, the path that led to the jungle. There were actually two paths that led to the jungle, one of the path also led to the stream, the other path led to just the jungle, that was the path Christiana and Karma were on. “Are you sure you will be able to hunt with a knife?” Karma asked her for the fifth time, he had been surprised when Christiana refused the offer of a gun insisting that she will hunt with a small knife. “Don’t be scared, I am good with the knife” Christiana smiled as they walked along, “This path is too long, we will take the path that leads to the stream on our way back” Christiana added while Karma nodded, he didn’t want to argue again, he actually hates the stream path. “So tell me Karma, how did you save me?” Christiana asked and Karma smiled as he remembered that morning he saw Christiana’s body in the river. “As usual, that fateful morning, I went fishing and was on my canoe in the middle of the river when I saw something floating. I knew immediately that it was a living being and thus wasted no time in jumping into the river to get you, it was from there that I brought you home when I noticed you were still alive” Karma said. “You look so much like your twin brother” Christiana said, “The one you call Gabriel?” Karma asked, “Yes, Gabriel, he is just like you, brave, strong and funny but I betrayed them” Christiana said with a sorrowful voice, “Tell me about them” Karma said, “Who?” Christiana asked staring at him, “Them, the ones you betrayed” Karma added.

TIME: 11am, Saturday Morning.
    “Faster!!!!” Adanna shouted as she tapped her husband who was on the steering, “This is the fastest I can go!!” He shouted back as he turned the steering. “OH God, don’t tell me we are going to be the last again” she said hitting her forehead, “Hey baby, it is just a game” Gabriel laughed as he finally parked his racing car, the race is over. “Alvana and Morgana are the first this time” Adanna hissed as she made to open the door. “Don’t worry, we will win in future” Gabriel smiled and pecked her, he them alighted from the car. That was how they would always race every last weekend of the month, each car containing a couple. Gabriel and Adanna, Morgana and Alvana, Matt and Gwen and Darlington with Tonia. They would always come to the local stadium to race themselves and ever since they started, Gabriel had never had a win, the highest he had come so far was the third position and that was because Matt’s car broke down on the road.
    The had also been free lately as they haven’t gotten any call from Newriton. Gabriel now owned a big chemist, a world class one while Alvana continued with his poultry business. Matt opened a karate school for young kids just like Israel did before he died, Darlington on his side started a farm business from the money he got from Newriton and from the help of Tonia, and they were all living good.
    “Gabriel, you have come last again, this is the fourth time in five months” Alvana mocked as Gabriel walked towards him, “You know am not good with cars, just give me a bike let me show you the demon in me” Gabriel said patting Alvana. “If I remember vividly, you said you will show us the demon in you before this race started” Morgana laughed. “That is just the version 1 demon, am sure my baby will bring out the beast in him on the next race” Adanna defended. “Have heard that 3 times but he would still always come last” Alvana said. “Nice race guys” Darlington said as he walked towards them, he was holding Tonia by his side. “Why don’t we go get something to drink?” Matt asked, “Good idea, who is ready for a drink? Payments is on me” Gabriel said and they all rose up their hands, “Good, let’s go drink my favorite, Water” he shouted, “I Saw that coming” Morgana hissed while the rest laughed.

“So, two times I betrayed them” Christiana cried as she narrated all to Karma, they were still on their way to the jungle. “We all make mistakes, I know you now feel sorry, I believe one day, you guys will re unite” Karma patted her, “Just like Gabriel, you are encouraging, you twin brother talks and behave just like you” Christiana told him, “This is the fifth time you will be saying that” Karma laughed and there was silence as she stared at Karma and Karma, also looking directly at her eyes. She suddenly pulled Karma to herself and dragged him behind a tree, “What is it?” He asked in shock, “Shhhhh!!” she signaled to him to keep quiet, “I heard something” She said as they both peeped to see what it was. From the bushes, a tall man walked out, he was stalk naked and he had blood dripping from his mouth, “Holy shit, what the hell is that?” She asked Karma, Karma turned to her with fear in his eyes, he was terrified. “The cannibals are back” He said with a cracked voice while Christiana stared at him, suddenly, they began to hear footsteps approaching, Christiana peeped again and the cannibal was coming towards them.

#1080 Reply

chris james
    Participant
    @chris

Seated, please next episode

#1082 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 2
    “Don’t move, stand still” Christiana whispered to him, “You won’t want to talk, Cannibals have good hearing abilities, they can hear you from far” Karma whispered back and Christiana nodded. She peeped again and the Cannibal was now close, he had his eyes on the tree they were standing behind. She took out her knife and took a deep breath. “It is closing up” Karma said as he held tight to his local gun. “What are you trying to do?” Christiana asked him, “Watch me” He said and immediately rolled out from behind the tree, without wasting time he opened fire on the cannibal. “Karma, remember, they don’t die that way” Christiana shouted at him as she peeped again, the cannibal was now running with full speed towards Karma and he wasn’t feeling the impact of the bullets. Karma saw the cannibal advancing, his bullets were finished, he couldn’t think fast of what to do, he remained in his position waiting for death to come and take it cause. He watched as the cannibal advanced towards him and was ready to bounce on him, the cannibal was now very close and he could see death coming, he lost all hope. Just at the last second when he thought all hope was gone, Christiana jumped out from behind the tree and pushed the Cannibal away. The creature rolled away so also did Christiana. “Run” Christiana shouted to him and without wasting time, he got up and darted into the bushes. Christiana didn’t also wait as she followed him into the bush. The human like creature got up from the ground and also went after them into the bush. “Where are you heading to Karma?” Christiana asked as they ran in the bush, “We will burst out of the stream path, this place lead to the stream, just follow me” karma shouted from the front, he never stopped running. The cannibal was now fast catching up with her, she was amazed the kind of speed it has, she had been trained in all aspects at Newriton including her speed, she used to be part of the best runners then, she was the next after Gabriel who was the best. Now all that seem useless, her speed wasn’t helping her now as the cannibal was fast catching up with her. “Maybe, I should run a little faster” she said to herself and just then a hand caught her by the neck from behind, the Cannibal caught up with her. “Karma!!!!” She shouted, Karma who was some distance from her stopped and turned to look at her, he saw the cannibal dragging her by the neck, he knew any moment soon, it was going to eat her up. He couldn’t move as he knew there was nothing he could do, he happen to be the bravest village warrior but in this case, he knew there was nothing he could do.

Christiana wouldn’t allow the cannibal just go with her like that, for Christ sake she is a well-trained warrior from Newriton and she can’t just die without a fight. She reached for her pocket and brought out the small knife Karma had given her earlier, with that, she stabbed the Cannibal on the lap and it immediately let go of her. She regained balance immediately and stood face to face with the cannibal, it was a fine tall man. On a normal day, she would have fallen for him. “Who are you?” she asked with the hope that it will understand her, the cannibal didn’t reply as it just circled around her ready to strike. She watched it closely and calculated its movement, she knew any moment from now, it will bounce on her. “You don’t want to get hurt” Christiana said pointing the small knife at it, the cannibal stared at her and it was like it seem to smile. With a swift, it darted towards her but she was fast enough to weave him, she was just regaining balance when it bounced on her, she was amazed at it speed, she just weaved his attack and almost immediately, it attacked her again, there was no way she was going to take this thing down. “For hundreds of years, we have lived with the hope of this day, the day when we shall finally take back Tankute and all its inhabitants, that day when Tankute shall finally belong to us the Man-eaters, that day when I will taste human flesh again” The cannibal said as it held her down, it was now bringing its mouth close to her neck, it was going to eat her up. She closed her eyes and prayed her last, she had never been a good person, only if God will just help her correct all her mistakes and apologize to all she had offended. She deserve to die yes but not this way, not by being eaten up by a smelling, blood liking creature. Now she blamed karma, he could have just allowed her to die in the river, why did he save her life when she was still going to die this way. She opened her eyes to behold her death, the cannibal’s mouth was now on her neck and it was about eating her up when there was suddenly a flash of fire across its face, he left her immediately to behold who was with the fire, it was karma, he was with a stick of fire, he waved it at the cannibal again and the creature immediately ran into the bush. “Thank you, where did you learn that from?” she asked him, “A story my old man told me” he smiled, “Run” he said and they took to their heels, towards the stream.

ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3

EPISODE 3
    “My wife has never stayed this long in the stream” Jack complained to one of his friends as they took fresh wine that money. It is normal for the men of Tankute to always take wine every morning even before they start the day’s job, as they would say, a good wine makes a good day. “That’s women for you, when I first got married, my wife don’t come back from the stream until I go look for her. Don’t be surprised your wife is there in the stream side playing the game of Suwe with the young maidens of Tankute, you know she is still a young maiden, just that she got married to soon” Dogun his friend told him as he drank from the local calabash cup. “You have a way of making me feel at peace, now I am confident that my wife is at the stream side playing the game of Suwe” Jack laughed so also did his friend.

They ran without turning to look back, Karma was leading while Christiana followed, they were heading to the stream path. Suddenly, Karma stumbled and fell, he had hit something. Christiana stopped and stared a t what had fallen Karma, it wasn’t something, it was a dead body without a head. She traced her eyes down the path and it was then she realized that there wasn’t just only a dead body there, about 5 bodies were lying down there headless. “What is this?” Christiana asked no one in particular, “The cannibals, they are back, we need to alert the villagers” Karma said panting heavily. “These head” Christiana said raising up a fresh head, “LADE’S” Karma said calmly. “We need to get to the village, they must have surely entered the village” Karma held her hand, “And if we tell the villagers, what will they do?” Christiana asked him, “They assemble the warriors and we attack the cannibals” Karma said while Christiana smiled, “And you think your warriors can hold down the cannibals?” Christiana asked, “We have fine warriors and I think we can hold them down” Karma said walking away while Christiana followed him, “They will just kill them all, Tankute need my friends” Christiana said, “Who are your friends compared to the fine warriors of Tankute” Karma asked while Christiana bursted into laughter. “Fine warriors indeed” She laughed.

“Okay so now, no more Newriton, no more fighting, I can now have a complete life with my husband” Adanna said resting on Gabriel’s chest, he only nodded and paid his attention to the television. “Anytime you just nod, I know you aren’t in support of what I have said” Adanna smiled. “The truth Adanna is that if Newriton still calls me to work for them, I can’t say no” Gabriel said, “What if Newriton doesn’t call, then you don’t have to go back” She said staring at his face this time, “Yes, if they don’t call, then there is no need to go back” Gabriel smiled, “Then I pray they don’t call” She said, “I pray they do” He murmured, “They won’t” she smiled.
    “The prophecy are true, the cannibals are really back and it is the duty of Tankute to stop them” Old man Kendo said as he chewed his kola, he was speaking to Christiana and Karma, they had come back to narrate the whole thing to him. “I had saw a sign this morning that bad is about to come to our land, there will be bloodshed” The old man said again. “Papa, we need to act fast, they have started killing, we saw Lade’s dead body by the stream” Karma said while the old man raised his head slowly. “It is so unfortunate for the young couple but more are going to die. Inform the villagers, assemble your warriors, they should all be at alert, it is time for war, this is what we had been preparing them for” The Old man said and got up slowly. “Waste no time Karma” he added and walked away. Karma got up from the mat he had been sitting on, “I need to get started” He said to Christiana as he made to walk out, “Karma, your warriors, the guardians of Tankute can’t stop those creatures, you need the help of my friends” Christiana told him while he smiled, “We have stopped a lot of things and we will also stop this without your friends” he said and walked out.

Deep in a thick jungle, a long rod could be seen standing tall from the ground, on it was a skull, probably that of a man. Beyond it is a small gate made from wood and inside that gate, human like creatures could be seen going about their activities. They were all Cannibals, those that were chased out of Tankute about 100 years ago. Buildings could be seen, buildings made with strong woods, they were about 10 of such buildings, one of it serve as a prison to punish offenders and in one of the room in that building was Shallom Ewite, the only Cannibal who had refused to cooperate with the Cannibals, she enjoyed being with the humans. She had been in that room for over 20 years now, her hands were chained to the wall so she couldn’t move. She looks tattered and tired from trying to struggle and get freed. Apart from the chain, she is being protected by two strong doors in case she breaks off the chains. The doors soon opened and a fine looking man emerged, he had a smile on, a beautiful smile. “Shallom, how long will it take you to form an alliance with us and get freed?” He asked her but got no answer. “Anyways, we have started our revenge today, the village of Tankute is now being hunted by us and it will soon be ours” He added with a laugh while Shallom looked up at him slowly, “It will never be yours, the village of Tankute belongs to Mankind” she said.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 26 total)
Reply To: ACT OF FAITH SEASON 3
Your information:

Close Menu