Home Forums Stories ACT OF FAITH SEASON 2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by A2spot 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 8 through 14 (of 41 total)
  • Author

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Act Of Faith 2
    Episode: Episode 8
    Title: Gabriel!!!
    ” Like seriously, you also want to have the mark?” She asked me smiling, ” Yeah, I also want to be in the friends league” I answered not without a smile, ” Do you think Gabriel will actually like you with a tattoo, he might not approve of it you know?” She asked, there was actually some sense in what she said, not might, Gabriel won’t approve of me having a tattoo, weather friends club or not ” Yeah, I don’t think Gabriel will like me having a tattoo” I told with a sad face, ” You see, and you know who Gabriel is, he might get angry with me all his life” She told me, ” But don’t worry dear, you are always in the friend league” She encouraged, ” Okay ” I answered her. ” Hey, Adanna, why don’t you come join me” She said, ” Join you in what?” I asked her looking confused , ” In doing these push ups, I think it will help you” She smiled, ” No, no, you know I won’t do that, I can’t even do that” I told her smiling back, ” You dont say you can’t do it when you haven’t tried it” She told me as she stood up and came towards me, ” Just take a deep breath , what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” She said lifting me up, ” I know, but I dont want to do it” I objected, ” No, I insist” She smiled tickling me, ” Okay, okay, how do I do it?” I asked her, “Just follow me, first of all, go on your knees” She said, ” That doesn’t seem like something hard to do” I told her as I knelt down, ” Next up, place your two palms flat on the ground” She continued, ” Not something hard again” I said as I opened my two palms flat and placed them on the ground, ” Now, slowly get up on your knees with your hands still on the ground and stretch your legs backward” She told me, ” Arrrgh!!” I shouted as I fell down to the floor, she stood up and bursted into laughter, ” You gat to try again” She said lifting me up, ” Try what!! Am so not doing that again” I told her, ” You haven’t done anything before” She smiled , ” Okay, am not d…” She interrupted me, ” Adanna, you must do it” She said tickling me, ” Okay, okay, okay !” I shouted kneeling on the ground again and placing my hand flat. ” This time go slowly, raise your body up and stretch your legs” She told me, I tried doing it again and I fell again, the second time, ” Does Gabriel do this? ” she asked me lifting me up again, ” What? ” I asked her, ” Push ups” She answered, ” yes, practically every morning and night” I answered , ” And you haven’t dim it fit for once to join him?” she asked as I went on my knees again ready to try for the third time, ” He never called me to join him” I told her, ” You can join him willingly” She said, ” Now raise you body up gently and stretch your legs backward until you are horizontal” She told me, this time I got it right, ” Sweet” she said, ” Now go down slowly” she instructed, I tried doing it and surprisingly I did it, ” fabtastic!!” She shouted, ” Now come up again”she said.
    AS NARRATED BY ALVANA
    “Are you guys ready? Let’s leave here” I shouted from outside, Gabriel soon came out and joined me, he was in his black uniform, ” What about those two?” I asked him, ” We are right here” Israel answered coming out, he was also in his uniform, Matt was just beside him. ” Let’s go” I told them as we walked out of the ex students quarters. Both shocking and surprising to us, some students and sir Ajan were waiting outside with sword pointed and guns ready to shoot, ” What’s happening here?” I asked israel who was also looking confused, ” Stop, your hand on your head!! ” one of the students shouted to us, ” Sir Ajan, what is going on here?” Gabriel shouted over to sir Ajan, ” Are these the invaders?” Sir Ajan asked one of the students, he was smiling, ” Yes sir, they were the ones who came yesterday night” A guy replied him, I recognized him vividly, he was the security man at the entrance, the one we fought with the previous night. Sir Ajan suddenly bursted into laughter, ” Students, these are Alvana, Gabriel, Israel and Matt, they were the ones responsible for bringing Daniel to book, its unfortunate he escaped” Sir Ajan said to the students who had gathered that morning to apprehend us, ” Wow, welcome” They murmured, ” Now you guys go back to what you were doing, the jungle is secured with them” Sir Ajan dismissed them as we walked towards him, ” Its a long time sir Ajan” I greeted as he shook hands with me and hugged me, I flashed back to when I still lived under him before I was implicated, he had been just like a father to me. ” Alvana, you are growing younger” He smiled as he left me and went over to Gabriel, ” The deadliest of them all” Sir Ajan greeted him, ” Its nice seeing you again sir Ajan” Gabriel hugged him, ” Adanna is really doing a nice job here, you are growing fat and fresh, I hope you can still do those stunts you do pull off?” He asked him smiling, ” Of course Sir Ajan” Gabriel smiled as sir Ajan left him and went over to israel, ” Sir Ajan” Israel called silently, ” I missed this talkative” Sir Ajan immediately hugged him, am sure he missed them so much, maybe they were the best sets he trained. ” Matt , hope you are no longer afraid of girls?” Sir Ajan asked him with a smile, I never knew matt was afraid of girls, ” Yes Sir Ajan, matt still scared to have a girlfriend” Israel shouted and they bursted into laughter, ” Forgive my manners, just so happy to see you guys, let’s go inside” Sir Ajan said hitting his walking stick on the ground, ” Hope you all had the news that Daniel escaped,Newriton is losing it’s security, in our midst we now have traitors, the board are still looking for a way to improve our security system, but for the main time , we have planted some students outside to just keep guide and more more security cameras, we are working on something big ” Sir Ajan said until we got to his office, ” Seriously, you guys are most welcome” Sir Ajan welcomed us again, his constant saying of welcome made me think he had been expecting us all along.
    AS NARRATED BY DARLINGTON
    The local market was crowded this particular morning, sorry, I dont know what day it is actually. The buying and selling was going on fine, the local women from the nearby villages seem happy selling their wares this particular morning, I was also in the market that morning ready for my normal business, steal from the market, and also buy from the market, funny business is it , isn’t it? “Good morning, good morning” I greeted everyone I passed by as I made my way to the centre of the market, its better to steal amongst the crowd, it reduce the limit of getting caught. ” Yeah, I have come to buy drinks again” I said standing by the table of the old woman, Tachidili, yeah, that’s her name, Tachidili. ” You buy drink every week, that reminds me of your master” She smiled revealing her scattered dirty teeth , the brownish colour of her teeth must have been caused by her excess intake of tobacco, the local men call it snuff. ” May his soul rest in peace” I said resting my hand on her table, ” How many bottles should I pack for you?” She asked, ” I will take seven, I really want to do away with drinking” I told her, she smiled again, I actually hate seeing those teeth of hers. ” Your master always told me that but he never did away with it” She told me as she turned to take the drinks from a big drum where she kept it immersed in water, ” Coming back soon” I told her as I ran off to steal some money. I ran towards the small poultry farm wearing my mask, my black mask, of course, I still like a thief, with a mask to hide my identity. I found my way to the back of the farm and climbed up to the second storey through the window, its actually my first time of stealing from the poultry farm but nevertheless, I have mastered the way in and out of it. I landed in a small dark room where eggs were stored, I was fortunate enough to break some and sure this did attract security as a man in a brown top and big fat trouser immediately bumped into the room but stood still on seeing me, ” The market thief” he murmured, ” Yes ” I smiled as I drew him into the room and tied him down. ” Sorry” I said as I tied his mouth, locked the door and ran out . The first thing that caught my sight was the staircase leading to the main poultry farm, the third storey” That’s a risky process” I thought as I curled myself round the wooden pillar pulled myself upward till I got to the upper part of the building. ” The market Thief is here!!!” I heard someone scream from behind, I turned and it was a man fetching already laid eggs. ” Bad” I murmured as I saw two of the security men coming towards me from the other stairs opposite the side I had come through, I never knew there were two stairs. ” Am sorry, I have to do this ” I said to myself, as I swiftly climbed the long chamber made for the chickens, I broke some eggs in the process, I landed down to the floor of the other side of some chambers away heavily. Some distance from where I was was a hole, a square hole on the floor leading downstairs, the down part of the poultry ” Hey, stop there” I heard from behind, I turned my neck slowly and It was one of the local men pointing his gun at me, ” Pull off those mask” he ordered, ” Okay” I said as I lifted my hand to my face, ” Yeah, be fast pull them off” He shouted, ” Maybe next time” I shouted back to him, ” I didn’t get you” He said , but before he could realize it, I had already done a double back flip and down into the hole I went, I landed heavily to the ground, I was on the last denomination of the farm. I turned around and my eye caught the lady who is in charge of monetary transactions, ” Why did I have to go upstairs when my target was just downstairs?” I asked myself, ” What a fool I was ” I concluded and went towards the lady, ” See, you are a beautiful girl, maybe next time , we might have more time for each other and introductions ” I told her as I opened the drawer and took enough money for my drinks. I heard footsteps coming down the staircase and I immediately evacuated the poultry farm, i got outside and swiftly hopped at the back of a moving truck transporting sacks of grass, what a good way to escape.

” Just like your master, you are a good thief ” Tachidili told me as I handed over the money to her, of course she knows am a thief, at least I make her business boom.
    AS NARRATED BY ALVANA
    ” Sir Ajan, We actually came here for something” Gabriel started after a long talk and play with sir Ajan , ” Yeah, you have said that for like five times now Gabi” Sir Ajan smiled turning his chair, must he do that? ” Alvana, I think you should tell him” Gabriel whispered to me, ” why can’t you tell him yourself?” I asked him back, ” it looks shameful telling him my wife was kidnapped under my nose” He told me, ” Same here” I replied him. ” Am still waiting” Sir Ajan said staring from me to Gabriel, ” Alvana wife , sorry girlfriend is gone” Gabriel blurted out stammering, I, matt and israel turned to him , sir Ajan eyes moved from Gabriel to me, he certainly needed an explanation.

#969 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Act Of Faith 2
    Episode: Episode 9
    Title: Bad, Bad News
    AS NARRATED BY TONIA
    I woke up that particular morning with the zeal of picking up from where I had stopped, I hadn’t been able to get any thing real big from her apart from the fact that she loves taking coffee, that’s is the only thing I have been able to get from the day before. ” Okay, let’s get down to business ” I said as I came out of my bathroom yawning lazily. ” Hunger” I said walking to the kitchen to get some fruits, there was no time to start going through the stress of cooking. I balanced on my chair and connected my earpiece ,my micro earpiece which I use in communicating with Newriton. ” yeah, Good morning Kent” I heard as I connected the laptop to the bug I had planted on Christiana. ” Just in time” I thought to myself as I balanced on my chair and increase the volume, ” Kent, I know am late, for Christ sake I woke up late” She continued staring at her wrist watch, maybe she is a type of a time conscious lady, she stares at her wrist watch a lot. ” I will be there in just a minute” she continued, “Where?” I asked myself as I she went into her room and changed her cloth, she actually look very sexy, I wonder which guy she was dying for, for Christ sake this is every guys dream. ” Need to get to where she is going to” I thought as u switched off my laptop and took the key to the old school car sir Ajan dumped with me, I wore a brown jacket over my singlet and covered my hair with a big hat like the girls of old. I didn’t go with gun this time as I don’t want to get caught with it, Nigeria police thinks all that move with gun are actually bad people. ” S–t!!” I shouted as I ran back into the house and took my laptop, I need to keep track on her.
    Though my old school car took time to start, I was soon on the way heading to Christian house, she was still at home, guess what she was doing, yeah, you guessed right, she was drinking coffee. To avoid suspicion, I parked the old car just st the entrance to her street, in a secured corner where it would not be a centre of attraction. The journey to her area was a bit of a long one, so when I finally arrived, it didn’t take long for her to leave her house to the junction where she was to get a public transport. ” Airport” I heard her tell the bus conductor from my laptop, ” the airport again?” I asked myself as I placed my hand on my chin as I watched her bargain with the bus conductor. ” Oya, enter for 100 naira” the bus conductor told her and she immediately hopped in. The bus zoomed off with speed and I started the trailing mission immediately, making sure not to lose track of her though I knew she was heading for the airport but you know what they say, you just have to take all care possible.
    ••••••
    ” Why will sir Ajan stuff me with this kind of a car?” I asked myself as I jumped out of the car, it has broken down again, this time in the middle of nowhere. ” That man is just a beast!!” I shouted as I hit the body of the car with my left leg, ” What the hell am I expected to do now? ” I asked myself looking left and right the road to see if I would be at least fortunate enough to get any help, but no, I was at the middle of somewhere I don’t know. Time was running out and I knew i needed to do something fast, I needed to keep track of Christiana. I brought out my android phone with the hope of doing something with it, and then an idea struck me. I tried connecting the phone to the bug which I had planted on Christiana, it took me about 10 minutes but the good news was that it finally got connected and luckily for me, Christiana was just hopping down the bus. ” Hey Airport ” I shouted stopping a bus, ” Madam na 250 o” the conductor told me, ” But that other one collected just 100 naira from Christiana” I told him, ” wethin you talk?” He asked, ” Just forget, let’s go” I told him as I hopped into the bus and it drove off to the airport. ” Hey pretty, what movie is that?” The guy sitting right beside me asked as I stared at my phone, ” Christiana at the airport” I smiled as I replied him, ” Sounds like a tough movie, how is the movie? ” he asked me, ” Hmm, its quiet interesting, all about a spy trying to get a girl Christiana who she thinks has something suspicious doing at the airport, but the spy is always some minutes late” I explained still smiling, ” Wow, I love spy movies, will the spy get her at the end?” He asked me again, ” I don’t know how the end is going to be, I haven’t watched till the end” I explained to him, ” How I wish am with my android phone , I should have taken the movie from you ” He smiled, ” Thank God you are not with it” I murmured to myself , ” Did you just say something?” He asked, ” Yeah, I said its quiet unfortunate ” I told him ad I concentrated my attention on Christiana who was still outside the airport and making a phone call. ” Am at the airport already ” I heard her say, ” Okay, will be right there” She continued after some moment. ” Airport, come down o” The conductor told me as the bus came to an halt, ” Okay bye” I turned to the boy beside me, ” Bye dear, tell me how the movie ended next time you see me ” he smiled, ” Okay ” I answered him as I alighted from the bus, ” I have never seen such a fool” I murmured to myself as I went towards the escalator leading upstairs, that was where Christiana was as indicated by the tracker. I walked hurriedly to the escalator, by then she had gone upstairs. I also got upstairs after about 10 seconds , and then the worst happened, my phone got disconnected from the bug. ” What the hell happened?” I asked myself as I stood looking around, there was no sign of Christiana.. ” Where did she go?” I asked myself staring round the big hall. ” Hello” I heard from my left hand side, it was Christiana . ” Hi” I smiled trying to cover up, ” Thanks for yesterday” I smiled while she just stood staring at me, she was smiling. ” You, let me tell you a story” she said putting her hand across my shoulder, ” Last time I checked, you didn’t want to talk to me yesterday” I reminded her. ” About 6 or 7 years ago, I wasn’t doing well with training just like you aren’t doing well now” she started, I opened my mouth in shock and disbelief, ” I was also sent on a test mission just like you are now to keep tab on a guy, though I screwed up just like you are about to, but I used a better bug” She said handling me the bug I had planted on her, I was short of words as nothing seemed to be forming on my head . ” Go home dear, get a drink and get drunk, sir Ajan does not bite” She smiled and walked away while I stood staring at her in disbelief and doubt, ” I just screwed up” I thought to myself as I dipped my phone in my pocket and walked slowly away, ” Whooow, you just screwed up” I heard Gwen voice echo from the micro earpiece planted in my ear, ” Yes Gwen, I am done for” I murmured as I angrily pulled the earpiece off my ear.
    AS NARRATED BY MORGANA
    ” So I met israel at Atata, he told me he was kind of on a research business and we got to know each other and I fell in love with him” Ann narrated as we sat on the floor that morning waiting for what to happen next. ” Like what space of time did you guys get to study each other?” I asked her “three months” She answered. ” So what about you, how did you get to like Alvana?” Adanna asked me, “At Atata , we came on a research business, I was with israel, we both came for some business purpose and along the line I met Alvana who happens to be a friend of Gabriel. One thing led to another, and boom, we are dating” I told them smiling. ” Now your turn Adanna, how did you get to know your husband?” Ann asked Adanna. ” We actually grew up together in the village, we attended the same primary school and finished from the local secondary school before…” I had to cut her short there. “We mean when did you start falling in love with him?” I asked while she smiled, ” That was what I was actually trying to explain, I had always liked him right from primary school days” she said shocking us. ” And then you didn’t tell him?” Ann asked, ” Tell him what? We were in primary school then, I don’t think it was right to love then” Adanna answered while I nodded, ” Moreover, you don’t go to the guy, let him come first” She added with a sheepish smile and then almost immediately, our door busted open reminding us of our sorrow, ” Time to fight for food” The guy in white mask said as he led me out of the room, Adanna and Ann followed.
    AS NARRATED BY DANIEL
    ” Dr John how are you doing?” I asked the white scientist as I walked into the big lab where a woman skull was being extracted from her skin at the present moment , ” Dan, am good, how are you feeling now? ” he asked me back, I nodded my head and gulped down an appreciable amount of water from the bottle of water I was holding. ” Am better, at least more better than I was yesterday” I told him while he smiled, ” Charles is actually doing well over there at port Harcourt” I told him, ” Yeah, supplying appreciable amount of heads, but you know no one is better than you are in this business ” he said while we both bursted into laughter, ” Are you still going back to Atata?” He asked after the round of laughter, ” Nope, I think I will have to target Lagos state this time” I told him while his happy facial expression changed immediately, ” Dont you think Lagos is a dangerous city to carry out our dirty business, sir Jude might not approve of this, Lagos is a well secured place” he said, ” Then good news Lagos state, Daniel is coming to visit you” I said standing up, ” see you later John, need to deal with some few things” I said and walked out.
    AS NARRATED BY ALVANA
    ” I don’t get you what you guys are driving at, that your women were kidnapped by some unknown people?” Sir Ajan asked while we nodded. ” well, am really sorry about that, that’s a bad news actually but I also got a bad news for you which you might not like” He said while we paid attention, ” I have a mission for you guys” he said while we looked at him with shock and confusion, ” Sir Ajan, we are here for a way out to save our own” Gabriel said while sir Ajan nodded and tapped a remote control on his table, the screen by the side of his office came on. ” Yet another disaster, the strange killer popular known as the MANHUNTER has stroke again, this time taking the heads of three teenagers, and two men with a woman. This is indeed a tragic news as the Manhunter has never killed 6 people in a day. Day by day , the death rate here in the riverine area of port Harcourt is increasing exponentially, we beg on the government to please save the soul of this people” The newscaster concluded and the screen immediately went off. ” So I think we now have a port Harcourt killer and its your duty to save the world, guys you are going to port Harcourt ” Sir Ajan said . I stared at him with an angry eyes but prevented myself from doing anything because for all I could remember , he brought me up. ” Sir Ajan, what I think you don’t understand what you are talking about, Matt mother, my girlfriend, Morgana and Adanna the wife of the married man among us is held custody by some group of people with evil intentions and you dare tell us to go on a mission , sir Ajan, I didn’t see this coming from you” Israel shouted with anger, ” Israel , calm down, the sole aim of Newriton is to save the majority, guys the world is a majority, the majority are dying and its your duty to save them” Sir Ajan said. ” Sir Ajan” Gabriel who had been quiet all the while called out as he stood up from the chair, ” Compared to my wife, the world is a minority” He said and walked out angrily, ” That’s the real Nigga ” Israel said as he followed him, ” Guys…” Sir Ajan tired calling as matt got up, ” I forgot you dont have a mother anymore ” Matt said as he also walked out. I sat facing him as I placed my right hand on the table, ” What now Jason?” He asked me.

#970 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Act Of Faith 2
    Episode: Episode 10
    Title: Save Tonia
    °°
    I walked out of Sir Ajan office that morning filled with anger, I couldn’t believe sir Ajan would be so heartless to ask us to leave our beloved ones and go on some sort of mission, how can I save the world when my wife is somewhere there waiting to be rescued? I regret ever getting trained by Sir Ajan, I never knew him to be that kind of heartless human being, how can he expect us to go on a useless mission, to get a foolish Manhaunter without my family intact, he must be mad. I walked into the quarters where we had stayed the night before, I was determined to go look for Adanna on my own come what may. I took my Briefcase which usually contained my weapon and opened it to make sure every thing was intact, micro cameras, Knives, Guns and rope were all present. ” Gabi!!” Israel called my name as he came into the room, ” Where are you heading to?” He asked as he saw me closing my briefcase, ” To look for my wife of course” I told him getting up from the bed, ” Guy, calm down ” He told him sitting on the bed, ” Why should I calm down? My…” He interrupted me, ” I understand, remember my girlfriend is also being held hostage” he reminded me, ” You can’t do this alone, we need to work as a team” He continued, ” Then what are you guys still doing in this God forsaking place?” I asked him, ” A team don’t work without a plan” He told me, ” And remember, you grew up in this God forsaking place” He said as Matt came into the room , ” I always knew sir Ajan never had a bad heart but I just got the confirmation today” Matt said jumping on his bed, ” I knew he was evil” Israel added, ” So what next? How do we get about this? ” Matt asked staring at me, ” Don’t know, where is Alvana? ” I asked him, ” Still with sir Ajan, I can’t bear staying there with that wicked old man” Matt said lying down on the bed, ” I can’t believe sir Ajan said what he said down there” Israel turned to me, ” Me either” I said as I walked towards the door, ” Where are you going?” Israel asked, ” A walk, going for a walk, it has been a long time in Newriton” I told him as I opened the door with my card and walked out towards the field where some students were training.
    AS NARRATED BY ADANNA
    I watched as we were led to the big courtyard, once again, to fight for our food. Morgana moved forward not looking scared, I don’t know what gave her the hope, but there was something telling her she could beat them in no time. ” I pity her” I said to Ann as we walked behind them, Morgana and the guard leading us to the yard, ” So far we get food to eat” Ann smiled to me, ” You don’t care if she fight? Is it all the food you care about?” I asked her, ” No, I care, but let’s tell ourselves the truth here, there is no other way we are to get food if not for her ” She told me, ” Maybe” I said as I took my position at a corner of the big courtyard where three fighters were already ready to fight. ” Fight ” A guy shouted and hit the big bell. ” Help her o lord” I prayed as I watched her move from left to right, she has that confidence in her. As a person , I envy her courage, strength and agility, it was too good for a woman. I watched her walk round the three men who were advancing towards her, they also moved in calculated steps. ” Fight” The commander hit the bell again as Morgana did a quick forward roll and swept the first guy off the floor unaware, she immediately did a backward roll to prevent the other two guys from getting her, she got up when she was some distance away from them. She advanced forward towards the two guys again , she was probably thinking of what she would do when unexpectedly the other one who was initially on the ground gave her a dropping kick from behind. ” Morgana!!” I shouted as she fell down helplessly to the ground, one of them immediately tried stepping on her with one of his legs but Morgana was fast to hold it and preventing it from hitting her chest region. She flung him away and immediately rolled up with her both legs. The two other guys from behind tried getting her but she did a quick back flip and landed behind them, she immediately kicked the both of them using a dropping kick, one leg for one. ” Nice Morgana!!” I shouted happily jumping up in happiness and flinging my hands in the air ( For our hands were no longer tied ever since Morgana won the fight the day before). The three guys were now back up and ready to get another round of beating, Morgana didn’t allow them rest as she advanced towards them , brave girl. She threw a kick at the first one, but unfortunately, the guy caught the leg in the air and gave her an elbow to her mouth still holding her leg, one of the remaining Jobless two went behind her and carried her from behind, he immediately flung her backwards and Morgana fell down heavily to the ground. I saw her struggle to get up again but she staggered back to the ground. The boys took advantage of this as they immediately took to hitting her with their legs and kept her to the ground. I saw the pain in her eyes as she stared at our direction ( Myself and Ann) , I knew the pain was too much for her and she was finding it difficult bearing it, ” Stand up and fight!!” Ann shouted across to her , ” Are you blind?” I asked her angrily, ” Can’t you see what she is going through?” I asked again, she gave no reply. I looked around me and saw a free stick lying on the floor, I stared at the guard who was standing beside us, he was the same guard that brought us out to fight, ” You can pick the stick and join in the fight” he told me like he read my mind, I quickly grabbed the stick and entered into the big round circle, i took a deep breath and with all the speed I could generate ran towards where they were and immediately hit the stick on the head of one of them, he fell down unconsciously to the floor and the remaining two immediately left Morgana and faced me. I tried hitting the stick on another one but he simply held it in the air, ” Please” I begged as tears immediately generated in my eye and without wasting time started streaming down my cheeks. ” I beg you, I am not a fighter” I told him again as he dragged the stick from my hand and stared at me, the mask he was putting on prevented me from seeing his facial expression. ” Ple…” I said as he raised his hand to punch me, I immediately closed my eyes in anticipation for the punch but I didn’t feel anything, I opened my eyes slowly and saw Morgana holding his hand from behind, I immediately kicked him in his waist region and he bent down in pain, Morgana let go off his hand as she stepped on his back and gave a flying kick to the other one who had been staring all this while, ” Super lady” I hugged her as she regained her balance, ” You are the real super girl, you took two down ” She told me resting her hand on me as I dragged her out, ” congratulations ” The guard told us as we went towards him, ” Congratulations” Ann also said , I secretly eyed her. ” Back to your room” The guard said as he led us back to our prison room, as usual, there was a table filled with all kind of food on it, ” I have no appetite right now” Morgana said as she fell to the floor, ” Can you get us hot water?” Ann asked the guard, he only nodded as he went out and came back some minute later with a bowl of hot water and a black handkerchief, ” Thank you” Ann appreciated as she took the equipments and sat down close to Morgana, “I just have to massage your face with this” Ann told her dipping the black handkerchief into the bowl of not too hot water, she squeezed the water out of the handkerchief and placed it on Morgana swollen face, ” Arrrgh” Morgana muttered in pain, ” Sorry” I told her, ” Sorry” Ann backed up.
    °°
    I sat on the field watching the upcoming of spies of Newriton train themselves, they were quiet good and swift , surprisingly even the girls were very good, if am not mistaken, better than the girls during my sets. ” if George were to be here, you won’t be winning us like this” A girl told a guy who seem to be the strongest, ” Oh , he is not even the strongest” I thought to myself smiling, ” Hey, are you new here?” A guy asked me , he had been staying beside me all this while ” Nope” I answered as I showed him the Mark Of Newriton on my hand ” Oh, you were part of those that came yesterday night?” He asked again while I nodded, ” And you are also part of those who went on the mission to get Daniel early last year?” He asked again, ” Yes” I told him, ” Then you must be either Matt, Jason, Gabriel or Israel” He said while I nodded again , ” Which one are you?” He asked me, I smiled. ” Guess” I told him staring at him, ” Hmmm, I will say Israel” He said, ” Why israel?” I asked him, ” Just a random guess” he told me, ” Just a random wrong guess” I added, ” I am Gabriel ” I told him, ” Don’t say, the strongest fighter of last set, wow, its nice seeing you” he said to me , ” Thank you” I answered, ” Who is George? ” I asked him, ” The strongest guy of our time” He answered, ” where is he now?” I asked him, ” Busy” he told me as he got up, ” Time to train” he said and walked away. I got up from where I was and also went away . ” Gabriel” I heard a female voice call my name from behind, I turned back and it was a girl with a weird style of dressing, she wasn’t dressed like the fighters, she was dressed like the girls of old with a big brown jacket, a trouser and her hat. ” Sorry, I don’t remember …” I was saying when she interrupted me, ” I know you, I have seen your picture in sir Ajan’s office, you were the best fighter of the last set” she told me, ” Nice profile about me” I smiled, ” And you are?” I asked her, ” Tonia Medesh” She said, ” why are you dressed like this?” I asked her, ” I am just coming back from a mission I screwed and I am scared to face sir Ajan” she told me, ” Why should sir Ajan put you on a mission, you are…” she interrupted me again , ” He thinks am not doing well with training” she said, ” What type of mission? ” I asked her, ” He asked me to watch Christian’s movement day in day out” She told me, ” That’s quiet hard, its not easy tracking a spy” I thought, I was surprised Sir Ajan has lose trust in Christiana, ” Okay, am going to help you face him” I told her , ” You mean it?” She asked me and I nodded, ” Yes but…” I was saying when she hugged me, ” Thank you!!” She shouted and drew my hands towards Sir Ajan office, ” Today is my lucky day” she said as we got to the door of sir Ajan’s office, I pushed it open, he was the only one there. ” Gabriel what are you doing with Tonia?” He asked me as he lifted his head off his table ” She screwed up” I told him, ” I know” He said, “let her stay” I said trying my best to comport myself and let not my anger towards him overshadow me, ” Hmm, nice season to have a deal, I will let her stay if only you go on the mission” he said, ” So choose son, leave the mission and Toni leaves, or Make her stay by going on the mission” He said smiling, I looked at him and smiled back, ” I don’t even know who she is, so I don’t mind making…” I was saying when Tonia held my hand, she was in tears, ” Please, make me stay” she begged.

#971 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Act Of Faith 2
    Episode: Episode 11
    Title: Busted
    °°
    ” So what do you say now Gabriel?” Sir Ajan asked smiling, ” Let’s talk” I turned to Tonia holding her hand as I made to go out with her, ” Gabriel, her dream is to be a good spy, its now in your hands, you can choose to restore or destroy her dreams, but I tell you what, the poor girl won’t forgive you if you destroy her dreams” Sir Ajan said stopping me, ” let’s go” I turned to Tonia as I dragged her out, ” Gabriel, please” She begged immediately we got outside sir Ajan’s office, ” Tonia, I wish I can help, but I cant. My wife is held hostage somewhere and sir Ajan expects me to go on a mission without my family in place. Tonia, I know how well you want this, I wish I can help” I told her as tears streamed down her cheeks, ” This was my dream, this was…” Her tears choked her. ” I have a family to keep in place” I told her , she nodded. ” I understand” She said as she pulled her big brown coat and walked away from my side towards the field, ” I can’t do this ” I thought to myself as I held the handle to sir Ajan’s door, ” Tonia” I called, she turned sharply, ” I guess life is full of surprises” I told her, she nodded, ” You really want to stay?” I smiled, ” Yes” She said more like a whisper, ” Then you are staying ” I said as I drew her hands and opened the door to sir Ajan’s office. ” So what now? Hope you came to a good conclusion? ” Sir Ajan asked turning his chair around, ” She is staying” I told him staring at Tonia, ” That’s my boy, I know you, I know how meek you are, you can’t afford to let the girl go” Sir Ajan laughed, ” I am not going on this mission because of you asked me to but because of her ” I said pointing to Tonia, ” Medesh, you can go now, you have been saved” Sir Ajan said to Tonia, ” Thank you Gabi” Tonia turned to me smiling , she left us thereafter. ” Sir Ajan am so dis…” Sir Ajan interrupted me, ” Gabi, you are now the man I always wanted you to be, bold, wise and tough, you know it took me a lot of time to impact that in you during training days” Sir Ajan sat down, ” Sir Ajan, I thought you were a good man” I said staring at him, ” Of course” He got up again, ” Gabriel , I have always and will always be a good man, why don’t you keep that tough attitude of yours, remember I am still your master, you should show some respect though I have no control over you anymore” He told me as he sat on top of his desk in front of me holding his walking stick ( He has no disability, his walking stick is just for fancy I think.). ” I love you, I love all my fighters, I love your families and won’t want anything bad to befall them” he started , ” For me to have told you to leave them and go on this mission should simply imply one thing to you, do you know what that is?” He asked me, ” No” I answered. ” It should imply that I am on it, I know what befell you guys right from the day Israel’s girlfriend was kidnapped and you should trust me, am working on it and anything Sir Ajan works on never fail, so trust me, save the world and as you do that , be rest assured that your wife is safe” he smiled to me, I smiled back. ” Am sorry sir Ajan” I apologized slowly as he hit my chest, ” No, am finally Happy to see you have become a tough guy, that is what I actually wanted from you guys, even the most gentle Matt is now so bold, imagine he was like uhm uhm, have forgotten you don’t have a mother” Sir Ajan mimicked Matt’s Voice as I busted into laughter, ” So boy , what happens to the Manhunter?” sir Ajan asked me, ” He is finish now” I told him laughing, ” Yeah that’s the word , he is finish now, Manhunter, you are finished now” Sir Ajan laughed, ” Now go boy, go prepare” Sir Ajan said as I walked out of his office laughing. I walked to our quarters rest assured that Sir Ajan has everything in control. ” No, am not going on any mission until I see my Ann ” I heard israel shout at Alvana as I entered the room, ” Yes Gabriel, You are most welcome” Israel greeted, ” Can you believe Alvana is asking me to go on the mission that sir Ajan is in control of everything?” Israel asked, I kept quiet as I stared from isreal, to Matt who was sleeping and Alvana, smiling Alvana. ” Gabriel, tell him something, tell him we can’t go” Israel shouted to me, ” We are going on the mission” I told him calmly as I patted him on his shoulder, ” Gabi, did you just say that?” He asked me removing my hand from his shoulder, ” Sir Ajan got this” I told him, ” I can’t believe this” He said as he made to walk out, ” How else do you wish to get Ann if not through the help of Sir Ajan?” Alvana asked him, ” israel, it’s our duty to save the world” I added, ” Israel , Sir Ajan told me they are fine, remember anytime sir Ajan say they are fine, they are really fine” Alvana added, ” sir Ajan is slow, Ann is a student, she needs to get to school and you know very soon, her parents will get aware of her disappearance and they will swing to action” israel turned to us, ” That’s true, they have even taken too long ” I added, ” Do her parents know you?” Alvana asked Israel, ” No they dont even know me” Israel answered as he sat on the bed, ” Then that’s an advantage, trust me, Sir Ajan knows all this and he will sure be fast on this, let’s get the Manhunter” Alvana said, ” please Israel ” I begged, ” Okay, okay, I will go, but the problem is how to convince Matt on this ” Israel said turning to the sleeping Matt, ” No need to convince me, if you all are in, then I am in” Matt got up from the bed. ” Wow, thanks Matt, so we are all in now” Alvana smiled, ” Let’s save the world” Matt answered. ” But wait, is there a mystery we aren’t solving here, who were those guys that day?” Matt asked, ” Which guys?” I asked him, ” Those guys that attacked us on our way to Newriton ” He answered, ” That’s true” Alvana smiled, ” Lot , lot of mysteries in just a few days ” I murmured to myself.
    AS NARRATED BY ALVANA
    ” Port Harcourt is a fine place to be in, it has all the girls, the drinks , the food and everything else you need but always remember something, you are there for a mission and so prevent yourself from getting carried away by those things of the eyes. To all of you here, this won’t be your first mission, I expect you to have gotten enough experience from the first mission you screwed up….” Israel interrupted sir Ajan, ” But we got Daniel, I single handedly threw the knife at him” Israel smiled, ” Israel can you show me the respect of keeping quiet while I talk?” Sir Ajan asked as israel nodded, ” Fine” Sir Ajan sighed. We were in the big hall of Newriton, that’s was where we always come whenever we were to go on a mission. There is a big screen in front of the room , with this sir Ajan will give us some visual information we might need. ” This mission might or better said will be a tough one, because of three good reasons, firstly, there is no girl in this mission as Morgana is held hostage and Christiana, I dont fully trust her yet , s…..” Israel interrupted again, ” But we had other girls during training, Queen, Faith, Joy, Nikky and the rest” Israel said smiling, ” Israel, have you heard of a starter culture ?” Sir Ajan asked, ” No” israel answered. ” in that culture, only the best and essential and needed micro organisms are selected” Sir Ajan said, ” You mean we are micro organisms?” Israel asked, ” Israel, can you show that respect of keeping quiet while I talk?” Sir Ajan asked again, once again, israel nodded. ” Now where did I stop?” Sir Ajan asked turning to Gabriel, ” I wasn’t following” Gabriel said while the rest of us busted into laughter, ” Now the second reason why this mission will be a tough one is because as I heard, the Manhunter is more deadly than Daniel , he kills about six times a day. Now the last reason, who can tell me?” Sir Ajan asked, ” The last reason is that there isn’t enough food in port Harcourt ” Matt said and once again we busted laughter, sir Ajan was almost forced to laugh but he didn’t. ” The last reason is the most essential reason why this mission might end up being a failure, you guys are destabilized, one way or the other, one of your love ones are held hostage, its a trauma, don’t allow the taught weigh you down, once in a while your mind and body might want to drift to them, it makes you weak and once you are weak, you are open any form of attack. Especially you Gabriel , and you Matt, you guys have one way or the other lost someone special, your Mom and wife irrespectively, but I give you my word, they are fine. You guys are going through a high level of disorderliness no matter how hard you try to cover it, it will always find it way out. So as much as I hate to say this, I will tell you to forget they exist for and save the world, that’s is the majority” Sir Ajan said as he stood up and made to go, ” We will finish this tomorrow, go get drunk” Sir Ajan added as he walked away, ” That was the most touching motivational talk have ever heard in my life” Israel said as we all busted into laughter.
    °°
    MARCH 3RD 2018
    The journey of a thousand mile they say begin with a step, so also our Journey to port Harcourt. The mission has begun and on this Saturday we were to travel. I , Matt, Alvana and Israel drove to the airport, I should rather put it like we were driven to the airport by one of those numerous drivers Newriton has. The past few days had been stressful, Sir Ajan briefing us about the mission, trying to describe what the Manhunter looks like , what he wears and everything we need to know about him.
    We were dressed in black suits and our black briefcase were held firmly to our hands, you should know the briefcase contains our Newriton suit and weapons. ” Gabriel its time” Alvana told me and I immediately handed over my briefcase to him, ” Be careful not to get caught” Israel told me, ” You know the rules right?” I asked him, ” Yes, getting caught is a foul play” he said and we busted into laughter. ” Keep your earpiece connected” Alvana patted me as I left them , time for some games. I walked into a big hall which was crowded by people of different kind, both good and bad. ” The room is just down the staircase opposite the hall” I heard Alvana voice from the earpiece in my ear, ” I know, we went through this together ” I told him as I walked towards the staircase leading to the down part of the other side opposite where I had come from. There were three rooms down there, two I don’t know what they were for, but the one in the middle is the room leading to the electricity reserve of the airport. ” Remember, there Is a camera just behind you, don’t turn” Alvana voice came again, ” Alvana, am starting to hate this idea of you bugging me, I will say when I need help” I told him quietly, he had actually bugged me with a microchip that allows him view me from the wrist watch he was wearing, we all have the wrist watch. ” Don’t turn back” I said to myself as I walked towards the muddle door, I can’t risk the camera getting my face. I brought out my master card ( Not a bank ATM card) its actually a card use to open any door, all thanks to Gwen, she thought it would be necessary. I slid the card into a slide on the door, and the door opened slowly. I won’t lie about this, I have never been a friend to electricity and so seeing the large makeup system of the room as soon as I entered got me scared. ” Alvana, which one should I turn? ” I communicated with Alvana immediately, ” Look opposite where you are, there are three switches on the wall” he told me as I turned and saw it. , ” Two green and a red switch” I told him, ” Yes, one of the greens is used to deactivate the screening ability of the screening machine turn it down” He told me, ” How do I know which?” I asked him, ” Guess work , and be fast, our luggage’s are about to be screened” He told me. ” okay” I said as I walked calmly to where the switches were, ” Just a guess work” I said to myself as I turned down the first switch, all the lights to the room went off immediately. ” Wrong guess” I murmured as I immediately switched it back on and turned down the second one, ” Your hands on your head” I heard the normal police slogan as they barged into the room, ” We have been screened” I heard Alvana’s voice from the earpiece, ” Sort yourself and get here fast, can’t afford taking off without you” he added as I let a weak smile form on my lips.

#972 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Act Of Faith 2
    Episode : Episode 12
    Title: THE Manhunter Five Years Ago
    °°
    ” Now turn around slowly” the police man ordered, ” Okay” I shouted across to him, ” Be fast with that” another one shouted, they were about six in number. ” Am sorry about this” I shouted over to them as I quickly turned off the switch which controlled the whole lighting system of the airport, the whole light went off immediately and the place became dark . ” Abdul, no shoot o, I dey your front” one of the police men shouted as I advanced towards the door, i myself couldn’t see anything but I had to use my instincts, I tried picturing back how the room was when I came in. ” Gabriel, what games are you up to, the airport is dark” Alvana’s voice came again but this time I didn’t reply him as I did not want to get caught by the police men in the room. I stretched my hand and held one of them, ” Gweko, na you dey touch me? ” The Police man I had touched asked, ” No be me oo” Came the reply from his colleague. ” Abdul, why you dey touch me now?” He asked further, ” Me?, no b…..” I interrupted his statement as I pushed out the one i was holding off the way and ran off through the door, ” Stop there!!” The police men shouted but who listens to them? I managed to get to the staircase and swiftly ran up it to the big hall which by my instincts should be crowded by people, since I could hear people murmuring and complaining about how bad the country is, even in the dark. ” Can’t be the only man in black suit” I thought to myself as I composed myself and stood like a gentleman waiting for the light to be restored, it came back about fight minutes after and the policemen could be seen patrolling the hall looking for the particular man in black suit among about twenty men on black suit. I gently walked away from the crowd who were busy murmuring and complaining on how bad and unsecured the Nigeria airport system is. ” Welcome back” Alvana told me as I walked towards them, ” That wasn’t easy ” I smiled , I sat down with them, Israel and Matt were busy with a paper they were holding, it was a newspaper. ” The Manhunter has really gone far” Israel turned to us showing us a page on the paper, ” Manhunter kills five more” read the headline. ” About to meet his doom” Alvana said, ” What about Daniel?” Matt suddenly asked, ” He could be the Manhunter, we can’t tell who is behind the mask” Israel said as we got up, our flight had been called, our flight to port Harcourt.
    AS NARRATED BY MORGANA
    The morning was cold, the reason wasn’t far fetched, it had rained the night before. I woke up stretching lazily on the small bed which was meant for me. ” How are you feeling now?” I heard Adanna ask me, she was sitting in front of me, she was actually backing me. “Fine, the massage helped me a lot, all thanks to Ann” I said turning to Ann who was still sleeping. ” And thanks to you also, you saved my life” I told her, ” I did what I needed to do” She said still backing me, ” You are really a super girl” I said and she turned to me smiling, ” You are the super girl, I just admire the way you fight” She smiled. ” If it hadn’t been for you, I would have been more injured than this” I told her, ” Hmm” She sighed without saying a thing, ” You miss him right ” I asked her , she nodded and bursted into tears, ” Yes, I mi..S’s hi..m” she stammered as she cried, I drew closer to her and held her hand. ” Don’t cry, You will surely get to see him again, am very sure of that” I assured her , she cried the more. ” I miss him around, the fight, the play , everything about him, I miss him, you don’t know how it feels not seeing your husband for about a week and some days now, you don’t…” I had to interrupt her as the tears was becoming more, ” I understand Joy, I miss Alvana too but get consoled by the fact that one day you will see him again” I told her, she nodded but never stopped crying. ” Take heart dear, am sure he is fine ” I said drifting into my own thought, What is holding them back? Gabriel, Israel and Alvana, why have they not come to save us? Was it that they had no interest in us? No, If Alana does not love me, what about Gabriel, he loves his wife so much. Oh, maybe sir Ajan is actually working with them on this, that should be the only reason they are slow. ” Hey, Don’t you miss your boyfriend?” I heard Adanna ask Ann, she had finally woken up. ” Of course I do” Ann smiled , ” I miss him but there is nothing I can do about it” Ann said still smiling. I kind of like the kind of Ann personality, she is this kind of strong lady, she knows how to tackle her problem and for no reason allows her problem weigh her down. ” So you mean you won’t cry for him?” Adanna asked Ann again, Ann busted into laughter. ” Why should I cry for him, he is not dead” Ann answered her, ” Morgana, good morning” Ann greeted turning to me, ” Ann, you slept long” I told her, ” That’s one of the ways to forget your problems ” she told me, I smiled. ” You know you have miss a lot of classes” I told her, ” Bad news, Unilag is on strike” she said, ” Oh, I see, what about when they call off the strike?” I asked her, ” I pray they don’t ” she said . ” Hope you are prepared for your fight today?” She asked me, ” Of course I am, Adanna will come save me if am getting beaten ” I said eyeing Adanna who was smiling, ” Yeah, Adanna to the rescue” Ann laughed, ” You should rather say Joy to the rescue” Adanna corrected, we laughed.
    The door to our small room soon opened up, and a tall man, entirely different from the one that would normally come to take us out every morning came in. Though I couldn’t see the face due to the mask he was wearing but I could see the difference. This one was tell while the other one was of Average height, the hands of this one were chocolate(permit me to use that) in complexion, the other guy has fair hands. ” Good morning ladies” he greeted as he sat down beside Adanna, none of us replied him because from the way he carried himself, he should be a wicked person. ” You know, I don’t need the reply” he said. ” Hey, don’t think I am here to take her out to fight” he pointed to me, ” This is not a charity home where we serve you a big table full of food just because you threw one or two punches, for Christ sake, you guys are kidnapped here and shouldn’t be treated like …” Ann interrupted him, ” What are you now driving at?” Ann asked , ” Good question from an idiot” he smiled, ” We want to show you the real meaning of being kidnapped, the torture, the pain and the regret but there is a good news attached to it, the both of you. Ann and Joy are free from this torture as your hands are clean, she is the reason why the both of you are here” He said pointing to me again, ” I don’t get you” I told him , he turned to me. ” Morgana I hate pretends, you know who you are right?” He asked me, ” Who am I?” I asked him boldly, ” Morgana, do you want me telling them?” He asked , this time I was terrified but let not the expression display on my face, ” Yes, she use to be an Army and we know that so stop trying to be tough idiot” Adanna said and we bursted into laughter, ” An Army?” The man asked, it was obvious he was smiling, ” Yes, an Army, she saves the world, she is unlike people like you who destroys the world ” Ann put in, ” I don’t understand , you are a man, in the society these days, the women are making it, but look at you, a full grown jobless man, you have nothing to turn to than to kidnap women so that their families can pay ransom or you use them for rituals, reaping where you don’t sow, useless men like you are those who make the world an unbearable place” Adanna told him and he immediately slapped her across her face, I raised my hand to punch him but his voice stopped me, ” Try it and be prepared to get killed” he turned to me, I dropped my hand down immediately and unexpectedly , Adanna gave him a resounding slap from behind, he turned to her swiftly holding his cheeks, it was like Gabriel had been busy teaching this girl how to slap. He raised his hand to slap her again and just then the door flung open, another different man came in. ” You are not meant to beat them” He shunned the wicked guy and ordered him out. ” I think you should learn to control your hand” the new guy turned to Adanna. ” And you, Morgana, get ready to face the face of pain” he told me, ” Who are you?” Adanna asked him, ” how do you mean who I am?” He asked her back, ” I mean where is the other guy, the kind fair one ” She asked again, ” Oh, you think he is kind? Anyways, he should be in his flight to port Harcourt now”
    °°
    ” There are two things I now know about this Manhunter” Israel said patting me who was in front of him in the plane, I was sitting beside Alvana and Israel beside Matt, Our plane had taken off about some minutes ago. ” What?” Alvana asked him, ” Firstly, he is always in black just like Daniel and secondly he is a Man” Israel said , ” How do you know he is a man?” Matt asked him, ” His name, Manhunter, he is a man that hunts” israel said, ” I don’t think that name man hunter signifies he is a man” I told him, ” Then what does it signifies?” Israel asked me, ” That he hunt men” I told him and Alvana nodded, ” But he had also killed women too” israel chipped in, ” I think its more easy to say Man hunter than say Woman and Man hunter ” Alvana said, I laughed. ” He killed my mom and daughter ” A young man in front of myself and Alvana said turning to us, we immediately kept mute. “Who?” Alvana asked, ” The Manhunter, he killed …” He busted into tears. ” Hey man you shouldn’t do this, we are in public, take heart man” I patted him, ” It was painful” the young guy dried his tears, ” I know, but just take heart man” Alvana consoled. ” What about if the Man hunter is on a revenge mission, if he wasn’t actually a bad person ” Another man who was sitting beside the crying man put in, he is also a young guy. ” That shouldn’t be enough reason for him to start killing the innocent” Alvana said, ” Do you know if his family were innocent before they were killed or his girlfriend, or someone close to him?” The man asked again, ” Why are you trying to justify the Manhunter?” Israel asked him, ” Am not justifying him , I am a philosopher and I try to see the reason and truth behind all things” The man said, ” we should look at what had happened before he became a Manhunter, five years ago, we had no Manhunter here in port Harcourt, why now? That means something might had happened five years ago that would have changed the life of that guy we now call the Manhunter, why was there no Manhunter five years ago but now?” He asked , ” Because sir Jude Ike wasn’t in Nigeria Five years ago , he was in the united states” I whispered to Alvana who simply smiled.

#973 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Act Of Faith
    Episode: Episode 13
    Title: How fast The Good Turn Bad
    °°
    ” You say the manhunter is good ,you think his actions are justified? He killed my innoc ent five years old daughter and my mom, those two are the most innocent people I know, but look at me, he killed two most precious member of my family yet I have no zeal to kill people, I don’t want to shed blood. I don’t think the Manhunter action is in any case justified, its your choice to be wicked ” The young guy who was crying earlier turned to the philosopher, ” That’s right, no evil action is justified ” Israel added, ” I don’t care who the Manhunter was five years ago, all I care about is what the manhunter is now, a man is not justified by what he was rather by what he his, the Manhunter is evil” Alvana faced the philosopher. ” Hey, just giving my own opinion, as a philosopher that I am, I m….” Matt interrupted, ” philosophy belongs to the ancient Greek, take it away from us” Matt said. ” Am sorry for your loss bro” Alvana told the man who had been crying earlier, ” Am Jason” Alvana told him, ” Call me Stan” the man told introduced himself, ” I am Ken Philip” The Philosopher introduced himself, ” Sounds philosophic” I whispered to Alvana, ” Gabriel ” I introduced myself, ” Matt, and my friend israel” Matt introduced himself and israel, ” I didn’t ask you to introduce me” Israel said, ” Anyways,am Israel, the only man that ha…” I interrupted him, ” He is simply Israel” I told them and we all busted into laughter. ” So what is your aim in port Harcourt? ” Alvana asked the philosopher, ” To get the truth of all these happenings ” the man answered, ” I dont get you” I told him, ” Like, meet the Manhunter and get to the roots of why he is doing all this ” The nan answered, ” You won’t do that, you are as good as dead” Israel said,” Who talks to the Manhunter?” I asked, ” Man, dont try that, save your life, your family needs you” I told him, ” that’s why am a philosopher, take the risk for the people just to get the truth” The man said, ” I bet you, you won’t want to take the risk for the people again when his gun is pointed directly to your head” Matt said, ” There is no harm in trying” The man said, ” That was an old saying” I chipped in . ” Man, don’t do that, the fact that you are a philosopher is not an excuse to be stupid ” Israel told him, I tried not to laugh. ” What about you guys, wh….” I interrupted Stan, ” Business mission, we are researchers” i told him, ” Wow, I love researchers, what institute do you guys work for?” Stan asked, ” Federal institute for industrial research” Alvana chipped in immediately. ” woww, nice meeting you guys ” Stan said smiling, ” Please fasten your seatbelt, we land in five minutes” Came a voice, I don’t know and don’t care to know wherever it had come from. ” Wooow, thank God for a successful flight” Alvana said, ” Yes, welcome to Port Harcourt guys” I said, “:Gabriel, I dont think you should be welcoming us” Israel said, ” why?” I asked him, ” Because the last time I checked, this is just your first time in port Harcourt ” he said and the rest busted into laughter, is he meant to always disgrace people?.
    The plane at last started descending and shout of joy could now be heard from passengers until the plane landed, the first thing I noticed was the big sign board just opposite the side of the plane where I was, ” Welcome To port Harcourt” it read, ” Let’s get the Manhunter” I murmured as I stood up from my chair, ” Joy, I hope you are fine”I said to myself again as my mind drifted to my wife.
    AS NARRATED BY SIR AJAN
    I was just about going out of my office that morning when someone barged into it, it was Christiana. ” Christiana , you know, I tried all my best to impact good morals in you for the six years you spent here but all to no avail. What happens to the part that say, ” Knock before you enter?” I asked her as she stood in front of me with arms akimbo, ” Am sorry sir Ajan but Sir I have a complain ” she said, ” I don’t w….” She interrupted me, ” Sir for six years, have been here as a loyal student, I tried my best to do everything right and then I made a mistake just because I fell in love, I knew it was a mistake but my mistake wasn’t targeted to Newriton, it was just to make Gabriel love me, I knew I was wrong but sir Ajan I am very sorry for it. I have come here many times, times without number to apologize and even gone to beg Gabriel on my own, but what do I get in return? You sent a beginner spy to follow me, Sir Ajan you could have made it more memorable by at least sending someone with experience, am I that cheap that you sent a girl just under a year of training?” She asked me, ” Sir Ajan, please, what can I do to get my trust back? I was wrong and now I feel guilty, I am ready to make up for my mistakes, please sir Ajan trust me , I am sorry” She knelt down. ” What else do you want Christy? We have called you back, we trust you” I told her, ” If you trust me, you wouldn’t send someone to watch my movement , my day in day out…” I had to interrupt her here as tears started streaming down her cheeks, she was one of my good students but as a board member of Newriton, I can’t afford to take any risk. ” Get up and sit down” I told her and she sat drying her tears, ” Christiana, I trust in you , but as you know, just like you guys, am just an ordinary employee in Newriton, I can’t afford to take risk” I told her, ” So I had to watch you” I concluded . ” Sir Ajan, what evidence do you need? Test me, do anything, I am changed” She told me. ” How were you able to get Tonia to be a spy?” I suddenly asked her, ” Those guys, the guys you sent that day to fight her at the airport, they were the same guys you sent to fight me six years ago when you sent me to spy on Jide who was just called back from suspension” she answered, ” I remember their faces and when I saw them fighting with the girl, I knew the girl was to spy on me and I decided to help her just like Jide also helped me that day ” She explained. One quality Christiana has that only few of my spies had was memory, she has the ability to remember things far back, she believes that the best way to acquire knowledge is memory. ” My bad, I shouldn’t have sent those same two” I told her, ” Please sir Ajan, trust me this once” she begged. ” Get up, you are forgiven ” I said standing up, ” Sir” she said with a smile, ” Welcome back” I told her again as she jumped on me , ” That’s an offence o” I said , ” Am sorry sir, I am just over whelmed ” she answered , ” Go and prepare, there might be a mission soon” i smiled and she smiled back, ” Now run away” I told her as she bounced out of my office.
    AS NARRATED BY ISRAEL
    “Hmm, home sweet home” Gabriel said lying down on the big comfortable big of the hotel we decided to lodge in, ” This isn’t home Gabriel” I corrected him, why is he always missaying things? Maybe it’s common to married men. ” Anywhere you stay is home” He tried to counter, ” We didn’t come here to argue about if we are at home or not, how do we start?” Alvana asked, ” Van,at least we gat to rest” I told him, “If you don’t need your Ann back, I need my mom back” Matt said opening his briefcase and bringing out his secret laptop, ” Matt, we need to calm down, your mom is fine ” Gabriel told him, ” Abeg, man gat to rest” I told them as I laid down on the big bed with Gabriel, ” Wow, comfortable” I yawned and turned to face Gabriel, ” Adanna is fine ” I told him, ” Fool, I wasn’t thinking of her” he answered, ” I don’t know why you pretend you don’t love your wife, be proud of her bro” I told him, he only hissed, ” You noticed it shey?” Alvana asked me, ” Even me too” Matt added, ” See, I love my wife and ….” I interrupted him, ” Am hungry ” I yawned as I stood up to make use of the bathroom.
    AS NARRATED BY MORGANA
    ” Am hungry” Ann yawned, it was around 2:oopm in the afternoon and we have had nothing since morning, ” I wonder why they have not come to take us out today. ” Not only you” Adanna added stretching herself on the bed, ” Let’s just be patient, they might soon come to take us out” I consoled, ” I don’t think so, they will only take us out to torture you, that guy said so” Adanna reminded, ” Let’s just hope…” Ann was saying but the sound of the door interrupted her, about five guys came in. ” Morgana, am sure you won’t like this ” One of the guys said as he drew me up and so also Ann and Adanna, they took us out not to the fighting ground this time but to another room, small in size but large enough to contain us all, it is being illuminated by a small window which hung up the room. ” Tie their hands and leg” one of them ordered and the order was immediately executed. ” Morgana, am sorry what am gonna turn this your pretty face into” One of them , the one who Adanna had slap in the morning said to me and immediately death me a punch on my face, the punch pushed me down. “Bring her up” he ordered his boys and the order was once again immediately executed. He held tight my throat this time, he was strangling me and I was fighting for my breath, I remembered the last time I was tortured, that was when sir Jude Ike captured me. But now, I think the torture will be worst, funny enough, I don’t even know who has captured me this time around. ” Do you want to kill her?” Adanna asked with an over raised tone, ” Yes dear, she deserves to die ” the Man answered her and gave me a punch to my face again, I could now feel the taste of my own blood. ” Beat her” he ordered his boys and they came towards me , they dragged me up and threw me heavily to the hard ground, ” At least, let me know why i am tortured , please” I begged , ” Of course you will know” One of them said as he dealt me a kick on my face, I fell down again but was soon up again. ” Please, let her go” I heard Ann beg as one of them carried me up to hit me on the ground and just then the door opened. ” Welcome boss” They greeted and the guy dropped me to the ground, ” We tortured her” One of the guys told him as I rolled myself on the ground groaning in pain and unable to open my eyes, ” Adanna, you look more beautiful than the last time I saw you” I heard the man say to Adanna, ” We haven’t met before ” I heard Adanna’s loud voice, ” What a short memory thou has” The man said, his voice was now becoming more clear and It was a voice I have heard times without number, ” Ann, you dont know me but I know you” he told Ann as I turned toward where the voice was coming from and opened my eyes, he was backing me but I was able to deduce who he was by the walking stick he was holding , ” Sir Ajan” I called out more like a whisper as he turned slowly to me, ” Wow, Morgana ,hmm my walking stick gave me out” he smiled staring at his walking stick, ” Sir Ajan” I called out in a weak voice as I opened my eyes wide trying hard to believe it was him, ” I know what you are thinking, how fast the good turn bad” was the last thing I heard him say , I passed out.

#974 Reply

A2spot
    Admin
    @a2spot

Act Of Faith 2
    Episode: Episode 14
    Title:Unimaginable
    ” Please, at least tell me what I have done, you can’t just be keeping me here without telling me anything” Matt’s Mother said staring directly at the masked man, he has always been with her and had not for once been rude towards her. They treat her fine with the food and the rest but she needed where freedom back, she needed to see her husband . ” 57″ the masked man simply said as he turned his attention to the window on the left side of the well illuminated room. ” What is 57?” Ngozi asked him, ” This is the 57th times you are asking me what you have done” he explained, ” Have told you, you did nothing wrong, someone has to pay for the sins of thy son” he told her, ” What did my son do?” The old woman , Ngozi asked, ” Your son, your son is what you dont know ” The guy told her, ” Tell me about my son, my son is a good guy, he has been good, he is a bank manager and am proud of him, my son is a good man” Ngozi told him almost in tears , ” Dont cry, we won’t hurt you much, take that from me” the guy stood up as the door opened and two other masked men came in, ” Its time” One of them said to the first masked man as he lifted Ngozi up, ” Where is he taking me to?” Ngozi asked with a raised tone, ” Goodbye ma, after today, you won’t see me again” The masked guy said and backed her, the other two guys led her outside. ” Let’s see how Matt react to this” The masked said as he pulled off his Mask, he was smiling.
    AS NARRATED BY ADANNA
    ” wake up” I shook Morgana cheeks vigorously, ” please dont die ” Ann added. I turned to the old man with a walking stick, ” You are evil” I told him even though I didn’t know the relationship he got with Morgana. ” Joy” I heard Morgana’s voice as I also felt her hand caught my hand, ” Morgana” I called her , ” He is evil” she told me exposing her bloody teeth, ” I know ” I said as I cuddled her. ” Raise her up” the evil man ordered his boys who had been patiently waiting for her to regain consciousness, they dragged her roughly from me and held her to her feet. ” Morgana, Morgana, Morgana” he called her name three times, ” I know how surprised you are, knowing the glorious sir Ajan is your tormentor, hmmm, how things change” he laughed, ” Am not surprised, just wondering how a low life like you just want yourself dead, I know you know the kind of guys they are, Alvana and the rest” Morgana laughed, what a brave girl she is. ” You know sometimes dear, you make me laugh, those fools are as well taken care of, My MANHUNTER will get them soon, I have personally delivered them into the hands of the killed himself” He laughed again, this time no alone, his boys laughed with him. ” You know the manhunter isn’t enough to hold down only Matt not to talk of all of them” Morgana laughed again, ” Not when I have them delivered into his hands, shock is the greatest element of defeat, they will join you soon enough in the b—m of the father” The man said, ” But why are…” Morgana was saying when the man interrupted her, ” Why am I doing this? Nothing, just feel like doing this, or should I say the money I get from Newriton is now too insufficient for me, so I think I will make more if I sell your heads to sir Jude Ike himself, I trust my first pay might be able to buy the whole of Newriton” he laughed, ” Anyways, am happy to know that at the end, you will get to face a painful death” Morgana smiled, at this point, none of their conversations was making sense to me, I was confused but I tried to get every details of what they were saying, ” What about if I start off by killing her?” Sir Ajan asked pointing to Ann, ” Take her away” Sir Ajan ordered one of his boys and immediately, two of them held Ann roughly on her hand, ” please!!! , I did nothing, Morgana…” She shouted as they dragged her away, I could see tears now stream down Morgana cheeks. ” Please” Morgana murmured, ” Did you just beg? That’s unusual of the great Morgana” He laughed, ” You will regret this” Morgana said in anger as she tried to free herself from the grip of the guys holding her but she couldn’t. ” That’s more like you” The wicked man laughed, ” You want to know why am still keeping her?” Sir Ajan asked pointing to me, ” I want her to be responsible for the death of her husband” I heard him say.
    AS NARRATED BY GABRIEL
    ” who do you guys suspect?” I asked my colleagues that evening as we sat in our hotel room , ” Daniel” Israel answered, ” Yes Daniel, all this started after he escaped” Matt added, ” I just dont understand the security system of Newriton again, the person that would have opened up the prison for them is someone from the inside” Alvana said , ” Yeah, someone from the inside” I added, ” And the board is doing nothing to to get that person, rather they concentrate all on Daniel on sir Jude” He continued, ” This little things helps in unravelling big mysteries”Alvana continued, ” Wait, remember there are cameras scattered around the prison yard” Israel said, ” the person that actually did that surely knows there are cameras scattered around the prison yard” Alvana smiled, ” Hmmm, but why is Sir Ajan doing nothing on this?” Matt asked, ” He isn’t trying to fish out thou” He added, ” maybe sir Ajan knows who and is trying to protect who or Sir Ajan is who” Israel said, ” Dont think it might be Sir Ajan , why should you even think so” Israel asked taping Israel’s back head, ” We base all we do on assumptions ” Israel said with a smile, ” Okay then Israel thinks Sir Ajan released the prisoners and we know Israel is not wrong until its proven” Alvana smiled, ” So Israel , first if all….” Alvana was saying when Israel interrupted him, ” I was just joking ” he said and we bursted into laughter. “Foolish boy” Alvana said and tapped his back head again.
    ” Is like this boy is a bully o” Israel whispered to me.
    SAME DAY
    AS NARRATED BY MORGANA
    Not ever in my widest imagination, I never saw sir Ajan behind all this, I never pictured sir Ajan as the person he is now. It is usually said that it takes only seconds for the good to turn bad, I always discarded as false. He who becomes bad has always wanted to be bad but maybe the situation he finds himself did not present the chance. ” So, Adanna” Sir Ajan said running his hands across the face fresh cheeks of Gabriel’s wife, she was tied to a chair and one of his evil guards held a knife to her neck. Suddenly the two guys who had went out to kill Ann barged into the room with blood stains on their shirts, ” We killed her boss” the first one said as he dropped the torn cloth of Ann he was holding, ” How did you kill her?” Sir Ajan asked, ” Of course Sir Ajan, by raping” the guy said, Ajan smiled.

Viewing 7 posts - 8 through 14 (of 41 total)
Reply To: ACT OF FAITH SEASON 2
Your information:

Close Menu